stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much Gina!

Gina Krupsky said:

We are still waiting for the dies. We do have a new kit coming at the end of April so if the dies get here in time, yes for sure. If not, we will most likely split them up. That was a very popular kit! It was available for about 7 weeks until it ran out.

Mida Williams said:

The Hearts and Flowers Stamp TV Kit has been out of stock in the store for some time now. Is it going to be re-stocked at all as a complete kit?

New video from Theresa and a blog hop showing the new release on Thursday for anyone not getting emails!  

This last kit was really such a wonderful deal. I have gotten a few of the kits and I am
Really hooked. I hope Gina makes higher amounts of them as I think she will only continue to have a higher demand for them. My friends who were on the fence about ordering the kit kicked themselves after them seen my kit and how much the items cost after the kit was sold out. The kit was a terrific value for the price.

Hi all, we decided to retire the last StampTV in anticipation for the new kit coming at the end of this month. I am especially excited about this one and I know you will be too! Can't wait to start showing the sneak peeks! XO

Hi Gina,have you thought about a die for the stamp Inspiration Mosaic? 

Gina posted two of the new inks on her Facebook page. 

Coral Reef and Tranquil Teal. 

Thanks for sharing this Gayle.  I just looked on Instagram and saw that Key Lime, Lucky Clover, and Tangerine Twist will be new on Wednesday.  Anyone can see these by clicking on the Instagram logo on this page; it is the one that looks like a camera.

Gayle Chrvala said:

Gina posted two of the new inks on her Facebook page. 

Coral Reef and Tranquil Teal. 

That would be awesome! <3 

Sharon Boge said:

Hi Gina,have you thought about a die for the stamp Inspiration Mosaic? 

I have been purchasing the white boards the stamps used to come on. I haven't seen them in the shop area and am wondering if they are being discontinued. These are perfect for my Gina K Stamp storage system. Will they be available again. If not where can I purchase something similar?

I love those, too, Terri.  So much easier to see the stamps and keep them secure.  Hope you get a positive answer, but doesn't look good.

Terri Young said:

I have been purchasing the white boards the stamps used to come on. I haven't seen them in the shop area and am wondering if they are being discontinued. These are perfect for my Gina K Stamp storage system. Will they be available again. If not where can I purchase something similar?

Since they are not in the store, here is a link:  https://www.amazon.com/Crafters-Companion-Storage-Panels-Pkg-5-75/d...

I know I have purchased them a bit cheaper, probably through JoAnn's or Crafter's Companion directly.  The binders will be in the same places.  

Terri Young said:

Thanks! These look like they will work and I have prime and a hole punch and a good cutter to cut them into shape.

lovinpaper said:

Since they are not in the store, here is a link:  https://www.amazon.com/Crafters-Companion-Storage-Panels-Pkg-5-75/d...

I know I have purchased them a bit cheaper, probably through JoAnn's or Crafter's Companion directly.  The binders will be in the same places.  

Terri Young said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service