stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

 

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ask earlier - haven’t seen a response yet.

Retta Rae said:

Did I miss the winner of the October challenge?

Do we have any winners for the October challenge and also the last release challenge and questions? Did I miss them?

Judy they announced the release winners, but not the October challenge winner.



Judy Woodland said:

Do we have any winners for the October challenge and also the last release challenge and questions? Did I miss them?

For those of you not on Facebook or who don't check it very often, be sure to check out Emily Loggans' blog today. She's done a great job of swatching all of Gina's inks as well as giving a description of each and showing what colors work together for layered stamps. It is very helpful.

Ditto what Judy said!  I was able to print it out and am keeping it in a binder for reference.  

Thank you both Judy and Diana.  As soon as I read this, I saw the e-mail from Gina. She posted a link straight to Emily's blog.  I bookmarked the page.  I like the idea of printing it out and keeping it for reference.  My printer is black and white though, but the words she used to describe the inks are so helpful.

Diana Scott said:

Ditto what Judy said!  I was able to print it out and am keeping it in a binder for reference.  

Has anyone used the Misti creative corners with the Tim Holtz stamp platform?  Do they work well together?

Just tried it quickly with one clear stamp and one rubber cling stamp.  Yes, the creative corners work well with the TH stamp platform (when using either side of the lid).  Personally, I don't feel like the magnets on the creative corners are strong enough (with either the TH platform or the MISTI), and I end up using tape or extra magnets next to them to help hold them in place when I use them.


Shelley V said:

Has anyone used the Misti creative corners with the Tim Holtz stamp platform?  Do they work well together?

Thank you so much, Lisa, for taking the time to check this out for me!  I also appreciate your feedback on magnet strength as well.  StampTV folks are so helpful.  That is one of the best things about this website, you also get a community of fellow stampers who are always willing to help.  Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, Lisa!

Lisa Babitz said:

Just tried it quickly with one clear stamp and one rubber cling stamp.  Yes, the creative corners work well with the TH stamp platform (when using either side of the lid).  Personally, I don't feel like the magnets on the creative corners are strong enough (with either the TH platform or the MISTI), and I end up using tape or extra magnets next to them to help hold them in place when I use them.


Shelley V said:

Has anyone used the Misti creative corners with the Tim Holtz stamp platform?  Do they work well together?

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Shelley & Judy...as well as everyone else!

I’m grateful for the many friends I’ve made here on Stamp TV and for the great GinaK Designs products. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service