stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Quick question. I don’t want to impact Gina’s sales so I am wondering if we buy her supplies from Simon Says website are we technically hurting Gina since we are not buying it from her store? Or is that ok to do?

Has anyone seen a winner of the October Monthly Challenge?  Thanks!

Not me. I was wondering about that too.

Diana Scott said:

That makes three! I guess they've been very busy with the new release.

Verna Angerhofer said:

Not me. I was wondering about that too.

Diana Scott said:

Is it just me or there  being more releases every month? I only know I can't afford to buy much anymore and it is so frustrating to see all the goodies and know I have to pass them  up. But then I think of all the stuff I already have and then I feel a bit better. LOL

I know what you mean Verna. Just when I thought I could safely carve out a budget for a release every other month, boom they come out with even more beauties more frequently. My heart races because I want them all, then my pocketbook kicks in and says "now way", slow down and breath.  LOL! ;)

Verna Angerhofer said:

Is it just me or there  being more releases every month? I only know I can't afford to buy much anymore and it is so frustrating to see all the goodies and know I have to pass them  up. But then I think of all the stuff I already have and then I feel a bit better. LOL

Sue, Gina benefits from either place. I personally prefer to order from Gina as shipping price is more reasonable. 

Sue keating said:

Quick question. I don’t want to impact Gina’s sales so I am wondering if we buy her supplies from Simon Says website are we technically hurting Gina since we are not buying it from her store? Or is that ok to do?

Thank you, that is good to know.

Roberta said:

Sue, Gina benefits from either place. I personally prefer to order from Gina as shipping price is more reasonable. 

Sue keating said:

Never too early to think about Black Friday sales Judy. I'm already getting stuff from Amazon, Office Depot and other places. I've gotten some good bargains here on Black Friday in the past.

judy e mathena said:

this maybe a bit early, but I wondering if there will be a black Friday sale on here? The sooner I hear back from someone the better for me. Thank You

Oh yes! Stay tuned for a Black Friday Sale! We always have one! ;)

We have only been having one Gina K. Designs release per month! And lately, they've been a little more like every six weeks. We are trying not to release anything new until we are done shipping our last release so we've postponed the last two a little bit each to spread it out. ThermOWeb has their own release schedule. :) We carry the line since I designed it but I don't control when they release it. I designed a stamp set for Simon Says Stamp back in September for their Stamptember release but we don't even sell that set. It was a one and done special for their event. 

Did I miss the winner of the October challenge?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service