stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12318

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Am I doing something wrong?  I downloaded my card for this month's challenge, but it isn't showing up in the gallery.  This is the first time this has happened to me.

Retta, there is an issue with the challenge tag.  Most people are adding two tags to the current challenge.  Look in the challenge thread and see all of the notes that people have been discussing.  The MMC one is fine, but also an MM one without the C.  Your card is beautiful!

Retta Rae said:

Am I doing something wrong?  I downloaded my card for this month's challenge, but it isn't showing up in the gallery.  This is the first time this has happened to me.

Thank you Verna

Verna Angerhofer said:

This is addressed in the FAQ section at the top of the page. If you need more information there is a contact link I think. 

darlene mindrup said:

I don't know if anyone has asked this before, but what are the rules for selling cards made with gin a k stamps?

Thank you so much, Lisa!  That did it.  I don't know why I didn't check the challenge thread.  It looks like I owe a bunch of thank you's and apologies.  People have been leaving wonderful comments on my cards and I haven't been responding.  I didn't know we could comment again, so I haven't even been checking the comments.  I wasn't ignoring everyone, just didn't know. I haven't been leaving comments either, even though I have been looking at the beautiful cards.  I will start doing that again.  I've been spending more time on the Facebook page, because that seems to be where the news is now.  Sure do miss my Stamp TV friends, though, so I will have to come back more often.

Retta, I think we could always comment. We just don't get notification when someone comments on our cards. I try to check my cards every couple of days to see if there are any comments that I haven't responded to. I do appreciate it when people comment on my cards and I'd like to let them know. I miss the challenges and chats we used to have in the addicts group.

Retta Rae said:

Thank you so much, Lisa!  That did it.  I don't know why I didn't check the challenge thread.  It looks like I owe a bunch of thank you's and apologies.  People have been leaving wonderful comments on my cards and I haven't been responding.  I didn't know we could comment again, so I haven't even been checking the comments.  I wasn't ignoring everyone, just didn't know. I haven't been leaving comments either, even though I have been looking at the beautiful cards.  I will start doing that again.  I've been spending more time on the Facebook page, because that seems to be where the news is now.  Sure do miss my Stamp TV friends, though, so I will have to come back more often.

Ditto, Judy!  Hoping when the new website is up, will become more active again!  Miss the “old” STV!

Me too - I do exactly what Judy does and check every so often to ensure I don't miss saying thanks to someone. I'm sure I miss one or two but I am trying. I hope when the new website is up and running some of these issues will go away and we can do a bit more of what we used to. It doesn't matter who says what about Facebook, I don't like it much, find it impersonal and not very secure. Don't think I will ever be a fan and certainly I don't post much that is personal. I'm not even keen on having my name on my posts. I totally get why change is happening and why it is necessary for Gina to keep up with the times if she wants to remain successful, but it doesn't mean I have to like it. lol. 

Judy Inukai said:

Retta, I think we could always comment. We just don't get notification when someone comments on our cards. I try to check my cards every couple of days to see if there are any comments that I haven't responded to. I do appreciate it when people comment on my cards and I'd like to let them know. I miss the challenges and chats we used to have in the addicts group.

Retta Rae said:

I don't know if I'm being rude(unintentional) but I don't send a thank you for every comment and I don't expect every comment I make to get a Thank you. I do try to find if anyone who comments on my card and say something nice on their card. I hope that makes sense.

Not rude at all. I don't expect comments from people either but if they do I sure appreciate them. If I did that I would not find any time for crafting. As it is I am lucky if I get three cards done in one week. I am even neglectful of getting to view what everyone is doing now. Between Tstorms and shutting off the computer I just find it is not feasible anymore. But I do know we have some wonderful card artists in this group and I am never disappointed when I view their galleries.

Robin Logue said:

I don't know if I'm being rude(unintentional) but I don't send a thank you for every comment and I don't expect every comment I make to get a Thank you. I do try to find if anyone who comments on my card and say something nice on their card. I hope that makes sense.

I hope it's not rude either Robin, cause I don't find time to thank everyone either. I don't even remember to check my cards to see if anyone comments sometimes...do check the last one or two when I post a new one...but thats about it. Miss seeing when I get a comment...but it's not the end of the world that I don't know. Just don't spend as much time on the computer most of the time, so don't remember to check comments. LOL I do appreciate all the comments...sorry I can't keep up with thanking you all individually!

Oh no my guilt is building....Lol.. although I have all good intentions to stop back and make my thank yous, I've fallen out of the habit of doing so.  I miss the notifications but that should not be an excuse.  I do try to leave comments on cards as I visit the gallery and I really do appreciate all the kindness and encouragement that is given on my cards.

Verna Angerhofer said:

Not rude at all. I don't expect comments from people either but if they do I sure appreciate them. If I did that I would not find any time for crafting. As it is I am lucky if I get three cards done in one week. I am even neglectful of getting to view what everyone is doing now. Between Tstorms and shutting off the computer I just find it is not feasible anymore. But I do know we have some wonderful card artists in this group and I am never disappointed when I view their galleries.

Robin Logue said:

Gayle, you are not the only one LOL. I too have good intentions but don't always carry them out. Like you, I really appreciate the wonderful comments and encouragement but sometimes neglect to show my appreciation. 

Gayle Chrvala said:

Oh no my guilt is building....Lol.. although I have all good intentions to stop back and make my thank yous, I've fallen out of the habit of doing so.  I miss the notifications but that should not be an excuse.  I do try to leave comments on cards as I visit the gallery and I really do appreciate all the kindness and encouragement that is given on my cards.

Verna Angerhofer said:

Robin Logue said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service