stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Judy. I've been somewhat missing in action lately and missed the announcement.

Judy Inukai said:

Sylvia, this is the link to the video of the March Release http://stamptv.ning.com/video/march-release-product-tour-and-card-p... where Gina explains why she's not doing the inserts any more. It's right after she introduces all the sets.  As Verna suggested, you can copy and paste from the website, which is what I do, then size the insert accordingly. 

Sylvia Rivera said:

This may have been asked before, but I can't find the answer. Are there inserts for the Hearts & Flowers kit? I looked under freebies and the last one I saw was for the Bold & Blooming set. Are the inserts a thing of the past? 

I have some questions about the new website, since it sounds like the launch is getting closer. Will all the cards be migrated to the new site, or should we download them so we don’t lose them? Will the new site have the capability to allow us to create a blog. That’s a feature I have not used in NING, but have thought about doing for some time.

I need some help I am looking for place to find cheap and some current and Gina K Stamp set. I try here and SCS  Ebay, Esty and goodwill and yard sale. no luck. Dose anyone have I deals for me? I am just on a fix income. And just pay high price. And Since mom cancer They can't aford help either. I like more Gina K Stamp that I can share the cards I make. With cancer Patients. I know the cards don't have to bee Gina K. Stamps. But, I wanted them to be!

Good questions I like know too! And  How going StampTV and some fourth?

Judy Inukai said:

I have some questions about the new website, since it sounds like the launch is getting closer. Will all the cards be migrated to the new site, or should we download them so we don’t lose them? Will the new site have the capability to allow us to create a blog. That’s a feature I have not used in NING, but have thought about doing for some time.

Is there a new monthly challenge?  Haven’t seen it, I don’t think!  Hahaha!  This getting old, I might be looking right at it!

I think it starts on the first Monday Diana. I guess that's when they'll announce the winner of the May challenge.

Diana Scott said:

Is there a new monthly challenge?  Haven’t seen it, I don’t think!  Hahaha!  This getting old, I might be looking right at it!

I'm so excited about getting my new kit and my order I put in Memorial Day weekend sale.  I have been so busy with things going on in my personal life that I haven't had time to craft for a couple months or so.  So I purposely made time this weekend and I'm having so much fun with my new stamps.  Sometimes I just want to stamp and not have to color so I can make some quick cards.  So this weekend I've been stamping with the background stamps and the Layering Daisies stamp set.  I especially love the diagonal stripe background stamp.  I love being able to make quick plaid backgrounds, they are so fun to make.  Gina you and your team have really been doing a fabulous job in creating fun and elegant designs.  They are so hard to resist in purchasing.  My challenge is making time to use all those fabulous products.  I want to thank you and everyone for all the hard work and time you put into making us happy.

I have a question about adding to the gallery.  Does anyone add a card photo to the gallery using an IPAD?  I am asking for someone else.  If you do this, would you please share how you do this?  Thank you.

Good question. I have an ipad but have never tried to use it for  uploading a photo at all. So I guess I am not able to help. I always use my computer.

lovinpaper said:

I have a question about adding to the gallery.  Does anyone add a card photo to the gallery using an IPAD?  I am asking for someone else.  If you do this, would you please share how you do this?  Thank you.

Lisa and Verna, it is simple - go to the top. In the black box, click add content,  add photo, a box comes up, browse to where your picture is located, generally in the Gallery, select it and click upload.  It will come up, give it a name, description, tags and save.  That is it.  Hope this helps!

Thank You!  I just passed this information on.  Glad there are experts here!

Diana Scott said:

Lisa and Verna, it is simple - go to the top. In the black box, click add content,  add photo, a box comes up, browse to where your picture is located, generally in the Gallery, select it and click upload.  It will come up, give it a name, description, tags and save.  That is it.  Hope this helps!

I did it. Took a photo with the iPad and uploaded it. I happened to make a card today .

Diana Scott said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service