stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it's a good thing I earn points on my credit card! Ready to place my order and I haven't seen what is being offered yet. This is an addiction but I am so worth it!

I haven't got the emails lately either. I have just downloaded our member data base and I am considering switching email providers since ning isn't helping. Our new website will require that anyway so hopefully I can start that early. :)

Jan Brazier said:

I'm still not getting any emails from the site. Lucky I can have a look everyday to see if anything is happening. LOL. And I have wonderful friends here who have helped keep me up to date. :-)

I love points! :)

Terri Young said:

Well, it's a good thing I earn points on my credit card! Ready to place my order and I haven't seen what is being offered yet. This is an addiction but I am so worth it!

Thanks, Gina, at least I know it's not just me. LOL. Lucky I have such wonderful friends here who are keeping me up to date.

Gina Krupsky said:

I haven't got the emails lately either. I have just downloaded our member data base and I am considering switching email providers since ning isn't helping. Our new website will require that anyway so hopefully I can start that early. :)

Jan Brazier said:

I'm still not getting any emails from the site. Lucky I can have a look everyday to see if anything is happening. LOL. And I have wonderful friends here who have helped keep me up to date. :-)

Does any of the moderating team know if the stamp sets in the newly released kit will be available separately? I like the daisy set but did not want to order the whole kit.

Verna, they are always separated when a new kit comes out so sometime in the next one to two months they should be available separately...just not for sure when.  

I hope so. I like it but don’t want  the whole kit.

dapperdoxie said:

Verna, they are always separated when a new kit comes out so sometime in the next one to two months they should be available separately...just not for sure when.  

It is definitely an addiction, Terri!  I know there is a Stampers Anonymous, but I think it encourages  rather than stops the buying.  When I talked to my husband about how much I was spending, he said "Yes, but look at how much you enjoy it and how much pleasure you have give others with your cards"  Am I lucky or what!!!!

Terri Young said:

Retta, We are lucky to be able to use such great products. And it does bring about many hours of enjoyment making and giving the end results! Just got my order so I'm off to create more cards!

And we help keep the Post Office in business. So we are doing a great service there, right? LOL

Retta Rae said:

It is definitely an addiction, Terri!  I know there is a Stampers Anonymous, but I think it encourages  rather than stops the buying.  When I talked to my husband about how much I was spending, he said "Yes, but look at how much you enjoy it and how much pleasure you have give others with your cards"  Am I lucky or what!!!!

Terri Young said:

I just want to share how difficult it is to work from home when you get a package from Gina! Oh only 7 more hours of work then I can play!

This comment made me smile. Too bad you aren't retired like me. You can play soon and have a lot of fun while you do so.

Sue keating said:

I just want to share how difficult it is to work from home when you get a package from Gina! Oh only 7 more hours of work then I can play!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service