stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12347

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it is fine to post Debbie. Others have done it in the past without issue as far as I know.

Debbie Davis said:

I created an GKD Excel Color Chart for myself and would like to share with our group. It can change the colors to be in order or however you store. Am I aloud to post here on STAMPTV?

Sure, you can share it! :)

Debbie Davis said:

I created an GKD Excel Color Chart for myself and would like to share with our group. It can change the colors to be in order or however you store. Am I aloud to post here on STAMPTV?

I'm still not getting any emails from the site. Lucky I can have a look everyday to see if anything is happening. LOL. And I have wonderful friends here who have helped keep me up to date. :-)

Gina said new web site up mid- June!  Sure that will solve a lot of our problems!  

Jan Brazier said:

I'm still not getting any emails from the site. Lucky I can have a look everyday to see if anything is happening. LOL. And I have wonderful friends here who have helped keep me up to date. :-)

FYI, Sneak Peeks over on Facebook!

We also got sneak peeks in our e-mail today.

If you are lucky enough to get e-mails. I'm still not getting any at all!!

lovinpaper said:

Hi Jan. I'll share the pictures with you all! I'll start a thread! 

Jan Brazier said:

lovinpaper said:

Debbie,

Did you put the link up for your color chart? And if so would you mind posting the link so I can access it. Sounds like a neat thing to have.

Thanks

Terri

Debbie Davis said:

Thank you, Karen!

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

Hi Jan. I'll share the pictures with you all! I'll start a thread! 

Jan Brazier said:

lovinpaper said:

I am loving all the Sneak Peeks!!!! This is going to be an expensive night!  Don't know where to start with the additional stamp sets.  I'm only going to be able to get one at most.  I've already used up my Perfect Plum and Tranquil Teal cardstock from the variety pack, so that has to be my first priority.  All the colors are beautiful, but I will have to get them a couple at a time. I've already decided which I am going to get next time.  I think I have enough Gina k colored cardstock to last me for the rest of my life, but I can't resist NEW COLORS!!!!!!

Yeah, it's going to be tough tonight!  Pretty sure the kit is a must have from what we've seen....and love the new background stamps, been wanting some but haven't had money to go looking for any.  So, hopefully I'll be able to get them all eventually, but like you Retta, I'll only be able to get one at the most tonight I'm afraid, after getting the kit.  Course, hoping I will be home for the release, a neighbor died, and we are going over there today once I get some baking done for them, so just hoping we are home by 7!   

Oh and I can't resist new colors either!   I got the ink in the cubes...but now will slowly get the larger ink pads in all the new colors.  LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service