stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi Gayle: as far as I know there isn't a limit on entries, so upload to your hearts content. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone out there will correct me. And I totally get what you say about the Monday bit. I miss the weekly challenges too and find it much harder to motivate myself without them. I understand why the changes, but it doesn't stop me lamenting about them. hugs back to you. 

Gayle Chrvala said:

Thought I'd say hello to everyone so this thread pops on the Forum display list.  Every Monday, I get excited that there will be a new challenge...then, poof, I remember we are on a monthly challenge this year.  So I've seen multiples from members on the challenge for the month and this month I did two cards for it!  Is there a limit on the number of cards we can enter for each monthly challenge?  I didn't want to stack the entries in my favor and saturate the gallery...Lol...I'm really just entering

to be part of the group and to be inspired by all of you.  Hope everyone is going well!  Hugs!

Hi ladies!  I can't seem to get many of the challenges done, even though I mean to, but if you like to do them weekly, whats to stop you from entering the same monthly challenge every week?  I don't see anything wrong with that as long as they aren't putting a limit on the amount you enter!  It's great you want to, but I'm sure the ladies who are doing the challenge are busy so I can see why monthly would be better for them...I like it better myself cause IF...and thats a BIG IF, I can get one done to enter it would only be cause I have a whole month to do so.  LOL  I haven't even gone to see this months challenge, guess I should do that.  *roll eyes*  Been under the weather a bit, and time just seems to fly even if I feel ok so I can't seem to get everything done.  Maybe I'm just slow, I don't know...but Ugg, the older I get the faster time seems to fly!

Great points. I like this better myself too as I don't always find time every week. Maybe I can do all the challenges now.  And, one could still do a card a week for the challenge.

dapperdoxie said:

Hi ladies!  I can't seem to get many of the challenges done, even though I mean to, but if you like to do them weekly, whats to stop you from entering the same monthly challenge every week?  I don't see anything wrong with that as long as they aren't putting a limit on the amount you enter!  It's great you want to, but I'm sure the ladies who are doing the challenge are busy so I can see why monthly would be better for them...I like it better myself cause IF...and thats a BIG IF, I can get one done to enter it would only be cause I have a whole month to do so.  LOL  I haven't even gone to see this months challenge, guess I should do that.  *roll eyes*  Been under the weather a bit, and time just seems to fly even if I feel ok so I can't seem to get everything done.  Maybe I'm just slow, I don't know...but Ugg, the older I get the faster time seems to fly!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.  Hope you are feeling better soon and that you have a chance to play with this month's challenge.

dapperdoxie said:

Thanks for your thoughts, Verna.  I understand the reasoning behind the change in challenges and the amount of time and energy everyone puts in for a challenge too.    Actually I just wanted to bump this thread to the top of the list.  Have a great day.

Verna Angerhofer said:

Great points. I like this better myself too as I don't always find time every week. Maybe I can do all the challenges now.  And, one could still do a card a week for the challenge.

dapperdoxie said:

Thanks for your thoughts, Johanna.  I, too, understand the change to challenge and am hoping to spend more time in the gallery leaving feedback and being inspired.  Have a great day.

Johanna Rundell said:

hi Gayle: as far as I know there isn't a limit on entries, so upload to your hearts content. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone out there will correct me. And I totally get what you say about the Monday bit. I miss the weekly challenges too and find it much harder to motivate myself without them. I understand why the changes, but it doesn't stop me lamenting about them. hugs back to you. 

Gayle Chrvala said:

Thought I'd say hello to everyone so this thread pops on the Forum display list.  Every Monday, I get excited that there will be a new challenge...then, poof, I remember we are on a monthly challenge this year.  So I've seen multiples from members on the challenge for the month and this month I did two cards for it!  Is there a limit on the number of cards we can enter for each monthly challenge?  I didn't want to stack the entries in my favor and saturate the gallery...Lol...I'm really just entering

to be part of the group and to be inspired by all of you.  Hope everyone is going well!  Hugs!

That actually is a great idea!  Why not challenge yourself to come up with 4 entries for the same challenge.  I know it is different than the weekly challenges (which I miss, but also couldn’t keep up with) but it is still a very good challenge!

That isn't a bad idea actually. I shall have to see if I can motivate myself to incorporate 4 cards into the challenge. Just lately I find a lot of other stuff is getting in my way of sitting at my desk - sigh.

Heidi... said:

That actually is a great idea!  Why not challenge yourself to come up with 4 entries for the same challenge.  I know it is different than the weekly challenges (which I miss, but also couldn’t keep up with) but it is still a very good challenge!

Hi guys! I blogged about some personal stuff if you are interested! Here is the post! XOXO

http://ginakdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/04/personal-update-life-has-w...

Moving is never fun so I feel for you there. Your mom sounds like a sweet lady (I watched Rina's video) and her quality of life is important. Family always comes first. Besides I have plenty of your products to keep me busy til the next release so I can wait...patiently. Thanks for sharing.

Gina Krupsky said:

Hi guys! I blogged about some personal stuff if you are interested! Here is the post! XOXO

http://ginakdesigns.blogspot.com/2018/04/personal-update-life-has-w...

I created an GKD Excel Color Chart for myself and would like to share with our group. It can change the colors to be in order or however you store. Am I aloud to post here on STAMPTV?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service