stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 12370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Crafter's Companion sells them and they also have the storage boxes. :)

Here is the link. The mini ones are the same as what we used to sell: http://www.crafterscompanion.com/EZMount-Stamp-Storage_c_19.html

Gina Krupsky said:

Crafter's Companion sells them and they also have the storage boxes. :)

Perfect! Thanks Gina!

Gina, you mentioned on Facebook that you will be working several shows this summer.  Since my husband has promised me that I can get my Gina k fix this summer, I was wondering if you could let us know when and where you might be this summer or fall, so I can make plans to attend.  Of course, the Southeast would be easiest for me, but I am willing to head north.

Is the new amalgam ink going to need a special cleaner?

I think she was just using her shammy to clean it on the facebook live I saw...on the misti mouse pad it cleaned up with her stamp spray cleaner so thats all you should need for sure I'd say!  NOT that I know much about it myself yet.  LOL  So looking forward to having it though!!!

Thanks, dapperdoxie. My next question is, does it work like stayzon on acetate?

well that I can't tell you.  LOL  I can't remember if she said anything about stamping on anything besides paper.  Just know it will be perfect for me cause of being able to use it with anything I color with!  :-))

Does anyone know when the next stamp kit will be released?  I just ordered the inks and realized I forgot to add Sandy Beach to my order!  Trying to decide when to reorder!

I heard the end of the month...unless the dies don't come in then may have to put it off a week, so I'm guessing last thursday of the month....or first thursday of next.  Can't wait to see it thats for sure!  :-)))  

Thanks,  have a great day!

Thought I'd say hello to everyone so this thread pops on the Forum display list.  Every Monday, I get excited that there will be a new challenge...then, poof, I remember we are on a monthly challenge this year.  So I've seen multiples from members on the challenge for the month and this month I did two cards for it!  Is there a limit on the number of cards we can enter for each monthly challenge?  I didn't want to stack the entries in my favor and saturate the gallery...Lol...I'm really just entering

to be part of the group and to be inspired by all of you.  Hope everyone is going well!  Hugs!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service