stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 6248

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, Jane! This is absolutely fantastic! Love it!

Jane Mason said:

I just wanted to show every one what you can do with Gina K stamps besides cards.

We made these as a gift for my Brothers birthday. This one is not quite done it still needs to be sealed.

But thought I would share any way.

I hope all of you find other ways to use your stamps besides on paper.

Have a wonderful evening.

Thanks Jan,

I am hoping my brother likes it.

Gina, will your silver paper work for the black ice technique?

The Hearts and Flowers Stamp TV Kit has been out of stock in the store for some time now. Is it going to be re-stocked at all as a complete kit?

I have never seen that technique but it sounds amazing! I will search to see what that is!

darlene mindrup said:

Gina, will your silver paper work for the black ice technique?

We are still waiting for the dies. We do have a new kit coming at the end of April so if the dies get here in time, yes for sure. If not, we will most likely split them up. That was a very popular kit! It was available for about 7 weeks until it ran out.

Mida Williams said:

The Hearts and Flowers Stamp TV Kit has been out of stock in the store for some time now. Is it going to be re-stocked at all as a complete kit?

I haven't received an email from StampTV since 20th March. Is anyone else not receiving theirs? My last email was Rina's video last week. 

I've been getting the emails right along. I was surprised to get one yesterday about Lisa's video - usually we don't have them on Sunday. Haven't had time to look at either one yet. For anyone not on Facebook, I saw that there's a release on Thursday March 29, with blog hops starting tomorrow instead of after the release. Still waiting for my Wreath Builder to arrive, but it will be fun to see what new goodies are in store, and then in case anyone missed it, new inks coming out in April.

Jan Brazier said:

I haven't received an email from StampTV since 20th March. Is anyone else not receiving theirs? My last email was Rina's video last week. 

Hi Jan I'm getting emails without any issues and like Judy got the notice about Rina's new video yesterday. Gina responded to a question in the members forum as well. Not checking Facebook much lately as I haven't had time. Interesting that a new release is coming Thursday as I haven't seen any sneak peeks on that at all and with the mini kit being out of stock I'm surprised another release will happen so soon. Hope your communication resumes soon, but if you need anything just ask and I'll check for you.

Jan Brazier said:

Gina, when the new website is up and running, will we have to re-register?

My email notifications are coming through.   I believe Gina mentioned on the facebook page that hops are going to start Tuesday before the release on Thursday.  And as mentioned by Judy Inukai in a previous post the new color is called Plum Punch....ink, paper all matchy matchy....Miss the chatter from everyone.  Hope all is well friends.

Johanna Rundell said:

Hi Jan I'm getting emails without any issues and like Judy got the notice about Rina's new video yesterday. Gina responded to a question in the members forum as well. Not checking Facebook much lately as I haven't had time. Interesting that a new release is coming Thursday as I haven't seen any sneak peeks on that at all and with the mini kit being out of stock I'm surprised another release will happen so soon. Hope your communication resumes soon, but if you need anything just ask and I'll check for you.

Jan Brazier said:

Thanks, Johanna! Will do. I guess it will right itself eventually. I pretty much visit the site every day so have been seeing the new videos. Then I realised I had not had any notification of them. 

Johanna Rundell said:

Jan Brazier said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service