stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 7063

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YAY! A new thread. Thanks Cat. I'm excited about the sneak peeks I've seen so far and can't wait to see the rest of the sets. Here's to another year of stamping fun and chatting fun here on StampTV.

Hi Judy! You are going to love this release! The illustrators have created fabulous sets and the STV Kit... Well, it is going to be another favorite! <3 

Judy Inukai said:

YAY! A new thread. Thanks Cat. I'm excited about the sneak peeks I've seen so far and can't wait to see the rest of the sets. Here's to another year of stamping fun and chatting fun here on StampTV.

Well, you got in their first again this year, Judy!  LOL!!!! Love to see your pretty face every time I go to this thread!  Have a wonderful year!!!

Awwww Retta, you're so sweet. And Karen, yes i'm looking forward to the release, but alas, I must miss the party. :-(

As much as I want every thing from all of Gina's line I have to do a more pick and choose for my purchases. But this new release does have some lovely options I might have to consider. I do know I need some kraft card stock so that will be on my next order. My income is downsized some so I have to be more careful. I am interested in the kit as it looks great for Valentines which I would certainly make use of. 

I'm like you Verna.  I have to pick and choose what I purchase more carefully.  There is still much I would like to purchase from Gina, but have to be very selective on what it is.  I don't seem to have the time to create as I use to, so there are still many purchases I have made that I haven't used yet and that's a shame.  I really need to sit down and pull out the stamp set I haven't used.  I need to get my mojo resurrected, LOL.

I, too, am hoping for some Valentine's temptation!  And please may I have St. Patrick's Day, too....lol.  Have a great day.

How about a little sneak peek of one of the sets from the new kit just for the members here? :)

Ok, now my heart just stopped. How can it possibly start again before Thursday?

Hahaha! You are the only ones to see this! It will be in a future peek but I definitely want you to be able to get your heart started again before Thursday night! HAHA!

Bonnie said:

Ok, now my heart just stopped. How can it possibly start again before Thursday?

I don't know what I'm going to do come Thursday, every sneak peek I see has me running to my calculator to see how I can get it all. So far the total will get me free shipping, then I see this and maybe I'm getting a new incentive stamp. Thursday can't get here fast enough.

Yes, Gina that kit will work nicely. Oh, my! I just love that. I make cards for shut ins from church and others who are in nursing homes and I always try to get them sent off early so that they can display them in their rooms. I have gotten so much positive feedback from them that it just makes me feel so glad I can do this little thing for them to bring joy into their lives. I also make cards for children who have heart disease and so hearts are used a lot on those cards. Thanks for the sneak peek.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service