stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Can anyone tell me what tape they use to tape a mask on a card and then remoce it after the masking is done? I'm not sure what the " name" of it is but have looked everywhere with no luck. Have been trying the maskimg technique and really enjoy it so far. Thank you in advance for any help in this search.

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Barbara, to answer your question: the removal tape is called masking tape, usually it is a piece of post it or this one available in the shop:http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2492&cate....
Hopefully that will help and answer your question. Have a great rest of Sunday.

I mainly use post it notes that are full tack on the back but you can also purchase stamping mask paper by Inkadinkadoo.

Thank you Anne ... I saw that but wasn't sure

Anne S. said:
Barbara, to answer your question: the removal tape is called masking tape, usually it is a piece of post it or this one available in the shop:http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2492&cate....
Hopefully that will help and answer your question. Have a great rest of Sunday.
Thank you Johanna

Johanna Rundell said:

I mainly use post it notes that are full tack on the back but you can also purchase stamping mask paper by Inkadinkadoo.

You can get a glue stick that is re-stick-able. Mine is blue where the original is orange in the packaging. Sometimes I just put a light streak of glue tape dots on the back of the piece being masked, then stick that piece on my shirt to make it less sticky and then mask with it.

I use post it notes or the actual masking sheets that I thought I bought on Gina's sight once.  They were spendy compared to post it notes and post it notes are spendy compared to masking tape from the grocery store.  Low tack blue tape like for painting works too.

Thanks much

Melissa Kompkoff said:

I use post it notes or the actual masking sheets that I thought I bought on Gina's sight once.  They were spendy compared to post it notes and post it notes are spendy compared to masking tape from the grocery store.  Low tack blue tape like for painting works too.

Thanks

Bonnie said:

You can get a glue stick that is re-stick-able. Mine is blue where the original is orange in the packaging. Sometimes I just put a light streak of glue tape dots on the back of the piece being masked, then stick that piece on my shirt to make it less sticky and then mask with it.

Thank you

Bonnie said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service