stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello I'm a newbie to this site that I just found out about this weekend.  I'm just looking for a friend who loves my same passion, God and the art of paper.  I'm an artist and I love doing crafts. I'm dissabled, kind of a recluse but a great friend to have.  Just looking for a site to have some fun in.  Thank you!!

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to StampTV! This is an awesome place to jump into conversations, stamp and have fun!

Hello there...welcome to one of the best "fun-filled" sites available today.  I feel like a newbie but I have been learning about card-making for several years.  I love the videos on this site and the stamp sets.  But the people are so very friendly and encouraging...so hop in and have a good time. Become a member of a group or start your own. God bless!
Hi Rhonda, sounds like we are both in the same boat!!  I am definitely looking for a friend that loves God, paper crafts, stamping and values a good friend.  Please add me as a friend, so I can message you.  thanks! and so happy to have seen your message :)  Ret Cudmore

oh rhonda, i should of given you my email addy to, it's  crafty1ret@eastlink.ca 

hope to hear from you soon.  hugs, Ret

Welcome to StampTV Rhonda. You have found the right place, :)

Hi Rhonda,

I too just started with Stamp TV and love, love, love it.  I do all sorts of crafts, sewing, reading, etc.  I work part time out of my home and I also would like to have a friend just to exchange ideas, chat about our families etc.  Sound good to you then just give me a holler back.

Linda

Hi Rhonda. Welcome to StampTV. I've been here for a short time but not active enough. I have a special needs child that keeps me busy. I,too, am handicapped. (darned back and arthritis). Feel free to email me anytime if you like. We have the same things in common.

Susan

suziewooziehead@hotmail.com

P.S. I also have a prayer email set up for anyone who needs prayer. It's

prayertime777@hotmail.com

Hello!

I am not that new here, but I don't post like I should. Life sure gets in the way sometimes. I love papercafting! I love God, but have found my faith wavering the past couple years. My husband suffered a severe stroke at age 45 (4 years ago) and I too am disabled. I am able to care for my husband. I have degenerative disc disease. I too am looking for some friends. I look forward to getting to know you! My e-mail address is schim18@charter.net, I just started a blog and that is donebydoretta.blogspot.com.

Have a GREAT day!

Hugs...

Joan

I'm a newbie too!  ....and looking for friends, so it's nice t meet you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service