stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

ABOUT THE CHAT & CHALLENGE:  The Moderators here at Stamp TV have decided to add a couple of fun challenges a month......we'll be taking turns hosting a Saturday Live Chat & Challenge!!!! 

The chat feature will be turned on here at Stamp TV and will be on the home page.  This is where the host/hostess will reveal what that particular challenge is for that day.  The challenges can be ANYTHING!  The common fact in all of these challenges is that the host/hostess will be available on and off throughout the day to chat with anyone who wants to and, of course, to answer any and all kinds of crafty/stampy questions.  Hopefully we'll see some of the Design Team members stop in if they get a chance as well.

The challenge itself will only be held thru the weekend and until that Monday evening.  This is a couple of weekends a month for some extra fun and interaction with the Design Team!  The host/hostess will choose a winner for their challenge based on following the challenge guidelines and using Gina K. stamps.  As always anyone can play along with any stamps, but winners will be chosen from among those using Gina K. stamps.  The prize will be a fabulous grab bag of Gina K. products!

HOW TO PARTICIPATE:  If you would like to play along in the challenge, simply, upload a new card/project to the gallery, but also it would be a good idea to post in the individual challenge thread!  The actual details of the challenge will be updated in the original post once it's announced on the chat!  So you will be able to play along even if you missed the actual announcement! That part is just for fun and anticipation!

From Millan.Net

So the challenge for this weekend is this:  Use any of the colors Pink, Green and/or Yellow....the colors of October......AND use a sentiment that has special meaning for you or for someone you will be sending the card to!!!

Here are my two cards......

I used Gina's Elegant Flowers:

And Melanie's A Beautiful Life:

Both of these cards will be going to a cancer center......I love both of these sentiments as the one conveys such hope and the other is a special friendship message!!! 

Come play along and I'll pop in and out of the chat throughout the day!

Use the Keyword: STV13CHAT6

Click here for the: STV13CHAT6 Gallery

Project due date: Monday, Oct 14 at 8 pm Central.

Views: 563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Susan.....just click on the "my page" tab across the top and then you'll see the "add photos" a little ways down in the middle of your page.  It should be just a matter of adding a file from your computer once you get to that spot.  When you are uploading you will see a box for keywords or tags and that's where you'll put in the challenge keyword!

I posted my card in the gallery at 7PM EST.  I came back to look at the gallery again and my card is not there.  I'm not sure what I did wrong.  It's on "My Page", but that's it.  Am I still included in the challenge?  Thank you!

Hi Karen! Very pretty card! Just remember to include the keyword tag in the tag field so your cards show up in the challenge gallery. All you need to do is go edit your photo and include that!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service