stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Check out this week's Video episode on how to use the Bow Easy! It's quick and easy and perfect everytime!

Check it out here: The Bow Easy

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have this little goodie, but always forget how to use it and have to re-read the instructions (which I don't think are the clearest). I do okay with the narrow ribbon but the wider ones just don't seem to work as well. I think I need more practice. Thanks for featuring this product. I will be watching the video again and again.
Hi Gina,
I just love your bow I can spend a lot of time just making that perfect bow and sometimes I'm not that happy with the onces that I make, could be because I'm left handed. Can you tell me where I can purchase a Bow Easy, I can't say that I've seen them in New Zealand do you sell them?
Please let me know. Many thanks
Kathie
Hiya Kathie! I just LOVE the bow easy, omg, I feel like a bow pro now! And yes Gina does sell them in her store...here is the direct link to the product!

Bow Easy!

Kathie said:
Hi Gina,
I just love your bow I can spend a lot of time just making that perfect bow and sometimes I'm not that happy with the onces that I make, could be because I'm left handed. Can you tell me where I can purchase a Bow Easy, I can't say that I've seen them in New Zealand do you sell them?
Kathie
I have the bow easy and I love it! Thanks for the tutorial.
Ohhh I LOVE LOVE this little gadget and I use it EVERYTIME I do a bow!!! Very worth the money!!
OH! I'm excited that Gina is going to be carrying this!!! I have been wanting one of these and it's on my next order list!!
Beautiful card Gina!!
Ohhhh I think this is definitely gonna be on my next order!!!!! Look at this cool bow I found...........

Smiley from millan.net
Thank you Gina for the tip on how to make a double bow (?Do you call it like this in English?). I have an Ultimate Pro suitcase and you can also make bows with it but i never used it for a double or triple bow. And it works! Yay! :)
This is most definitely going on my list I have going for my next trip into the store.
Hi Cathy Many thanks for your reply, after I asked the question I did look in the online shop and found them. I did ask some questions in New Zealand today about them as they must be brought in from the USA I'm just about better off buying from Gina rather than getting it over here they are a lot dearer even with exchange rate and postage still cheaper from Gina. The shop that does sell them here have no stock and won't be available for a few more weeks. Oh well.....
Many thanks once again for your reply.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Cathy/catdidit said:
Hiya Kathie! I just LOVE the bow easy, omg, I feel like a bow pro now! And yes Gina does sell them in her store...here is the direct link to the product!

Bow Easy!

Kathie said:
Hi Gina,
Kathie
Thanks for this video! I have the bow easy, but I wasn't quite sure how it worked. After watching this I made some bows no problem!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service