stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I watched your foiling video today and am fascinated!  Can't wait to try this, but have no laminator!  Please send any info you have/need on the RS laminator you use and if it is pricey, can you recommend a laminator that has all that's required to do these projects?  Thanks so much.  Jeanne

Tags: laminator

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeanne, I have the Royal Sovereign Laminator, it is not too pricey at all, I am in the UK and I paid under £20 for mine on amazon, I will try and find a link for you for amazon.com https://www.amazon.com/Royal-Sovereign-Desktop-Laminating-CL-923/dp...

When you are foiling, you need to let the laminator heat up for approx 20/30 minutes then using the parchment place as if in a sandwich a piece of cardstock to act as a shim and then the foil mates then the foil on top of the foil mates shiny side up, then pop through the laminator with the closed edge first.  Hope that helps a little. :)

Rebecca, thanks for info.  Hope price is not too pricey!  Do you know what I need to look for in a laminator.  I know NOTHING about these machines!  What is price of this in US dollars?

The link that Rebecca shared above for Amazon has it for  $22.98. it is on sale right now! 

Jeanne said:

Rebecca, thanks for info.  Hope price is not too pricey!  Do you know what I need to look for in a laminator.  I know NOTHING about these machines!  What is price of this in US dollars?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service