stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey ya'll!!  We would like to extend an invitation to all for our 'Karing for Karen' blog hop!  AND, we are asking you to send Karen a card!!  Here are the links below to help inspire you!  More on the blogs too.

Carolyn King
Tina Gilliland
Giovana Smith
Lee Murphy
Theresa Momber
Deb Felts
Vicki Dutcher
Cathy Tidwell
Melissa Shultz
Tera Fujan
Cheri Weston
Joy Hadden
Linda Payne
Sue VanDeVusse
Jennie Harper
Betty Neville
Geri Utterback
Brenda Turner
Miesje Flach

(we may have a few that do not have their posts up yet, just be patient, they will soon!)

Views: 1683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for arranging this hop, Cat.  Loads of inspiration! 

WOW all of the cards are just beautiful. It is sure to cheer her up.  I will sure add a card to the mix, and I hope Karen is feeling well real soon. I will keep her in my prayers and thoughts.

hoping she got a truckload of birthday cards.  Let's keep her encouraged.  Praying for her and family. 

Cat, thanks for arranging all of this.I think Karen will love all the cards. I'm off to check out the hop now.

This is so sweet....Praying for Karen and all those involved with her care

Cat, thanks so much for getting this all put together. Karen will be smiling for sure..off now to hop

Here are prayers for Karen and her family as well as her Dr's and caregivers! Take heart and hang in there!

PQuack

This is awesome!  I'm all over this one! 

Wonderful hop; very inspiring and I'm sure Karen will love the support.

this is a wonderful idea, where is her address? I pray she is improving.  hearts and prayers on going to her and family.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service