stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Wow what a great place to check out.  I love the beautiful cards & the lovely Gina.. Hopefully, I learn a ton of new things to keep me busy.  Hi to all

Bonnie from Ingersoll, Ontario Canada

Views: 254

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha, I took over my son's bedroom when he moved out I should have taken my daughter's bigger room.  : )  

lol there you go... When you craft there's no time to worry about being an empty nester !

Welcome Bonnie.  I know you will love it here. I found this sigh and became a member almost 2 years ago, and I love it. I was really green at card making, and everyone here has been wonderful. Congrats on retiring, and have fun creating…. And Yes, it is addicting… Hehehe…. Have a great day.  :) 

Thanks  so much Karen ...I am finding all of the ladies who were kind enough to message me to be so nice...I'm sure not used to this & plan to enjoy every bit of the friendship & lessons !

Hi Bonnie & welcome! I was not new to cardmaking or stamping when I discovered StampTV but I have still learned tons of techniques and gotten so many ideas!  I love to participate in the challenges when I have time. Back then I still used my old film camera so I had to get a digital camera to upload my cards!  My dear hubby got the one I picked out for my birthday almost 2 years ago.  He is always glad when I tell him what I want so he doesn't have to think about it.  I look forward to seeing your creations.  Enjoy! 

Thanks Pam... I sure hope I can live up to (or close to) some of these wonderful cards created by all of you ladies.

Welcome Bonnie! You will love here so many wonderful people here! I'm sure you will do well Gina is a good teacher and everyone will help you out if you need help! Have a Blessed day! Angie

Thanks Angie..I feel like I've been blessed already with the wonderful ladies who have contacted me, I feel so welcomed..

Good Morning, and welcome!  You are going to LOVE it here. Such a wonderful place to learn and share and make new friends!  You'll feel such a sense of community....a sense of family here!  Have FUN!!!  (oh and I aspire to be you....retired! lol)

Thanks Donna ... Right now we have our awesome grandkids to enjoy as well as the stamping ...keeps me busy..

But lovin' every minute.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service