stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Join us for the Event of the year! Christmas in the Village!

Hey StampTV Friends!

Give yourself an early Christmas present and join us for Christmas in the Village at Village Paper & Ink!

This will be the most fun event ever!

We will have a live release party, HUGE goody bag including the entire Christmas release, two full days of classes with the team, dinners, wine, live music... what are you waiting for?

Call toll free 1-844-358-1447 to reserve your spot now!
(Space is very limited) 

I hope you can join us!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 4603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay!  :) 

Cindy Horvath said:

My duckies are in a row.. I get ro go Fri and Sat.

if we attend do we need to bring any supplies, and if we can't make it until Friday do we still get the Swag Bag?

Those were my two questions.. a supplyist (its minimal) will be emailed, and yes we still get tbe goody bag.. :)
Just made reservations for myself and a friend! Woohoo. The very sweet gal said she thought there was still room and they will let me know for sure! Found a flight that gets in at 4:30 Thursday so will be a little late, but not much! So excited! Can't wait to meet everyone! Hugs!

Reserved space at GKD Event, Got Hotel Room just working on flight and will be ready to go.  Best Birthday gift to myself ever.

Yay!!!!  :)  

Diana Scott said:

Just made reservations for myself and a friend! Woohoo. The very sweet gal said she thought there was still room and they will let me know for sure! Found a flight that gets in at 4:30 Thursday so will be a little late, but not much! So excited! Can't wait to meet everyone! Hugs!

Wonderful!  :) 

Nancy Nguyen said:

Reserved space at GKD Event, Got Hotel Room just working on flight and will be ready to go.  Best Birthday gift to myself ever.

So excited!  I couldn't swing airfare and all.  This morning my husband said "If you still want to go to that thing in Wisconsin, I will drive you."  You can bet I was on the phone in five minutes making my reservation!!!!  It's a long haul from Chattanooga, but we are going to make a mini vacation around it. Now, does anyone else going have a hubby that is going to be footloose while we are in class?  Saturday will be a really long day for hubbies not included, since it goes through the evening.  Mine says he is happy to do it though.  He knows how bad I want to go!  Can't wait to meet everyone!

That is so sweet Retta.  My husband is going but he is attending the classes as he is into card making too.

Saw on Twitter that event is full.  Yay

Just talked to the Hampton Inn and said they are full! Now what do we do, don't want to have to rent a car! Have a message in to Stephanie to confirm and see what she says, will be tomorrow. Did anyone else have a problem with hotel reservations?

Diana - in Gina's email, she said that she is also looking at another hotel, potentially with shuttle service, and would email again when she had more info..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service