stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Join us for the Event of the year! Christmas in the Village!

Hey StampTV Friends!

Give yourself an early Christmas present and join us for Christmas in the Village at Village Paper & Ink!

This will be the most fun event ever!

We will have a live release party, HUGE goody bag including the entire Christmas release, two full days of classes with the team, dinners, wine, live music... what are you waiting for?

Call toll free 1-844-358-1447 to reserve your spot now!
(Space is very limited) 

I hope you can join us!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 4603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh how I WISH!!  Not that we celebrate Christmas...but sure would be fun...and it's the day after our anniversary, so would be a great celebration to ME...probably not hubby.  LOL  Now if there was a IH tractor museum or something similar right there, he might like it too cause he could spend time there while I was enjoying the classes.  LOL  He might enjoy the people aspect...but not the scrapbooking.  LOL  

However...no way this year for sure, and doubt I'd do it just cause of the christmas theme...but would be FUN!!  At this point I'd just LOVE to get up that way so I could go to the store.  LOL  Maybe one day!  :-))

Hope all of you who do go have tons of fun for the rest of us!!!  ;-))

Wow - this event is one that if I could attend would be talking about for months!!! How exciting to have that much talent all in one place to learn from!!!! I'm going to start saving for this one next year!!  Thanks Gina for all you do for us!!

If you are staying at the hotel Gina has room blocked for they pick you up form the airport and will also shuttle you to and from the Village Paper & Ink.  Milwaukee Airport! :)   

DonnaBarb said:

Which airport does the shuttle go to?

Yahoo My husband and I have our spots.  I will get to meet so many great peeps.  Can't wait.

Yay Karen I will get to meet you.  I live in Katy, Texas so we are neighbors.

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

Ok Peeps! Who is going to join us!  :)  I can't wait to meet you!  I am looking to care a room with someone as well!  So if you want to go and want to share the cost,  just message me!  :) 

Too much going on for us, sure wish I could make it!!  Hopefully you will have something next year, I will be there then!  I know you will all have a blast!!

Awesome!  You are about a hour and 15 min. from me!  Not far at all! I'm looking forward to meeting you!  :)  <3 
Nancy Nguyen said:

Yay Karen I will get to meet you.  I live in Katy, Texas so we are neighbors.

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

Ok Peeps! Who is going to join us!  :)  I can't wait to meet you!  I am looking to care a room with someone as well!  So if you want to go and want to share the cost,  just message me!  :) 

...trying to get my ducks in a row... Probably the first time in 3 yr I wish I still lived in West Bend..

Sigh...I'm out...have fun...no more vacations this year :(

I am so excited about this event.  I cant wait to meet you all.   You will love the quant historic village of Greendale.  The village is a perfect setting for Village Paper & Ink.  See you soon!   Link to Village of Greendale Website

Debbie

My duckies are in a row.. I get ro go Fri and Sat.

I can't wait to meet you too Debrah! See you soon1  :)  <3

Debrah Warner said:

I am so excited about this event.  I cant wait to meet you all.   You will love the quant historic village of Greendale.  The village is a perfect setting for Village Paper & Ink.  See you soon!   Link to Village of Greendale Website

Debbie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service