stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Join us for the Event of the year! Christmas in the Village!

Hey StampTV Friends!

Give yourself an early Christmas present and join us for Christmas in the Village at Village Paper & Ink!

This will be the most fun event ever!

We will have a live release party, HUGE goody bag including the entire Christmas release, two full days of classes with the team, dinners, wine, live music... what are you waiting for?

Call toll free 1-844-358-1447 to reserve your spot now!
(Space is very limited) 

I hope you can join us!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 4599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The day is finally here!!!!!  Can't wait to see you at the release party tonight.  We have been super busy preparing for your arrival.  Theresa, Melanie and Karen are in the house!  :)  I'm so excited!!!!!!

Woo Hoo! I'll be on my way soon. Hope I don't get a speeding ticket - I'm allowing plenty of time, but I'm just in a hurry to get there. Have to leave time for Cracker Barrel stops though. See you all tonight.

So excited!! Woo-hoo!

Made it to the Hotel. Already met Diana and Pat.
Me too! Met Kathy, Melanie, Karen and Theresa about noon! My hubby is going to drop me off in a bit
Yay
Yay! We are so ready! So glad to have met the ladies Ithat I have met so far, and can't wait to get to know everyone else!
Any news how this event is going? I bet, it's awesome for those who could go and didn't have to work. I am sure I am not the only one curious to know....
We are all having a great time. We have met so many new friend. Hoe to post pictures of cards we made once we get home.
You must be getting your Stamp TV fix too, Nancy! So many Wonderful people. Everyone is as nice and kind as I had hoped! The workshops have been so much fun. The area is amazing! Can't say enough good things about Gina and her crew! We will be heading back over for out final day in just a few minutes. Thanks for asking, Anne!

I can hardly wait to hear your news and to see your creations.

Come and see my blog entry that includes photos of the FUN weekend at Gina's store:

CLICK on the link below:

GKD 2016 Christmas in the Village Weekend

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service