stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Join us for the Event of the year! Christmas in the Village!

Hey StampTV Friends!

Give yourself an early Christmas present and join us for Christmas in the Village at Village Paper & Ink!

This will be the most fun event ever!

We will have a live release party, HUGE goody bag including the entire Christmas release, two full days of classes with the team, dinners, wine, live music... what are you waiting for?

Call toll free 1-844-358-1447 to reserve your spot now!
(Space is very limited) 

I hope you can join us!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 4599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Karen are you flying out on Wednesday or Thursday? Hobby or IAH?

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

5 More Sleeps!  Woot Woot!  I know you all are getting excited, because I am too!  Giant Ink party! LOL  <3  See y'all soon! :) 

Kathleen, I ditto Retta! I feel so lucky to be going - I'm almost 71 also, have had a ton of health problems so this is a dream come true for me! I wish everyone could make it and so sorry you are having major health issues. We will all share when we get home! Gina said to bring our cameras so will have a lot of pics to share also! Only 4 more "sleeps" for me and on the way!!!!!!

I'm leaving out of IAH on Wednesday late afternoon!   :)  

Nancy Nguyen said:

5 More Sleeps!  Woot Woot!  I know you all are getting excited, because I am too!  Giant Ink party! LOL  <3  See y'all soon! :) 

Thought I might bump in to you. I leave on Thursday at 6 am. Guess I will see you there.

Nancy Nguyen said:

Oh, boo. That would have been cool if we were on the same flight!  I'll see you there!  Be safe and have a nice flight! :)  <3 

Nancy Nguyen said:

Thought I might bump in to you. I leave on Thursday at 6 am. Guess I will see you there.

Nancy Nguyen said:

Karen, what time do you get in Wednesday night? And do you know if some place close to the Hampton for dinner? We won't have a car so hope we can walk or get carry-out. Hoping for some place to go have a nice meal. Pat and I get in at 3:00 pm and taking the shuttle to the hotel. On Thursday am hope we can get the shuttle to take us over to the Villages. Or we may need to get a cab. So excited!

Oh, boo. That would have been cool if we were on the same flight!  I'll see you there!  Be safe and have a nice flight! :)  <3 

Nancy Nguyen said:

Nancy Nguyen said:

I am 72 years old and on the oxygen because a heart attack took out half of my breathing capacity. SO unless God grants a miracle I will be on oxygen for the rest of my life.  I am happy for all of you who are going.

Retta Rae said:

I, for one, know how lucky I am, Kathleen!  I'm so sorry to hear of your health problems.  Thankfully, My COPD is well under control.  I'm almost 71 and felt that, when I made the decision to go, it was sort of now or never for me.  We just never know what a year will bring.  Fortunately, my husband understood how bad I wanted to go and offered to drive me.  This is definitely a once in a lifetime trip.  Wish we could all be there!!!!!

Diana I thought that I read that there were several restaurants in the area of Village Paper and Ink store. The shuttle should be able to take you for your dinner

Diana Scott said:

Karen, what time do you get in Wednesday night? And do you know if some place close to the Hampton for dinner? We won't have a car so hope we can walk or get carry-out. Hoping for some place to go have a nice meal. Pat and I get in at 3:00 pm and taking the shuttle to the hotel. On Thursday am hope we can get the shuttle to take us over to the Villages. Or we may need to get a cab. So excited!

Nancy Nguyen said:

Nancy Nguyen said:

Hi Diana, I called the Hampton, and they do have restaurants around the hotel that are in walking distance, but they also will shuttle you you any restaurant you want in a 7 mile area! The Front Desk also has recommendations too!  And yes ma'am, they shuttle to the Village, so no need for a cab!  :)  I will be getting in the Hotel around 5 or 6 pm.  :)   I can't wait to meet you and  OMG....  we only have 3 more sleeps!  <3  :)  See you soon! 

Kathleen said:

Diana I thought that I read that there were several restaurants in the area of Village Paper and Ink store. The shuttle should be able to take you for your dinner

Diana Scott said:

Nancy Nguyen said:

Nancy Nguyen said:

Bless your heart! I gathered from your first comment that this was a permanent thing for you.  Prayers going your way, Kathleen!  My thoughts will be with you this week.

Kathleen said:

I am 72 years old and on the oxygen because a heart attack took out half of my breathing capacity. SO unless God grants a miracle I will be on oxygen for the rest of my life.  I am happy for all of you who are going.

Retta Rae said:

I, for one, know how lucky I am, Kathleen!  I'm so sorry to hear of your health problems.  Thankfully, My COPD is well under control.  I'm almost 71 and felt that, when I made the decision to go, it was sort of now or never for me.  We just never know what a year will bring.  Fortunately, my husband understood how bad I wanted to go and offered to drive me.  This is definitely a once in a lifetime trip.  Wish we could all be there!!!!!

Karen, Thanks! I could have called - just thougth you might know. See you Wednesday!

Hi Diana, I called the Hampton, and they do have restaurants around the hotel that are in walking distance, but they also will shuttle you you any restaurant you want in a 7 mile area! The Front Desk also has recommendations too!  And yes ma'am, they shuttle to the Village, so no need for a cab!  :)  I will be getting in the Hotel around 5 or 6 pm.  :)   I can't wait to meet you and  OMG....  we only have 3 more sleeps!  <3  :)  See you soon! 

Kathleen said:

Diana Scott said:

Nancy Nguyen said:

Nancy Nguyen said:

Do we need our supplies for Thursday night? I'm getting so excited.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service