stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Join us for the Event of the year! Christmas in the Village!

Hey StampTV Friends!

Give yourself an early Christmas present and join us for Christmas in the Village at Village Paper & Ink!

This will be the most fun event ever!

We will have a live release party, HUGE goody bag including the entire Christmas release, two full days of classes with the team, dinners, wine, live music... what are you waiting for?

Call toll free 1-844-358-1447 to reserve your spot now!
(Space is very limited) 

I hope you can join us!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 4599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, Sandra. I need to memorize my card # !  LOL... I can't wait to meet you and I'm sure the rest of us feel the same way!  :)   it is going to be so fun and as excited as I am for it to get here, I want time to slow a little so it don't fly by to quick!  LOL  Have safe travels and we will all be meeting in 9 more sleeps! Hehehe.  Have a wonderful day!  <3  :) 

WOW, BUT TIME IS FLYING!  NEXT WEEK AT THIS TIME MY HUSBAND AND I WILL BE ON THE ROAD ON THE FIRST LEG OF OUR JOURNEY OUT WEST!!!

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE AND HAVE A WEEKEND OF STAMPING!!!

I'M WONDERING IF THURSDAY NIGHT IS OPEN TO SPOUSES WHO ARE TRAVELING WITH US? I WOULD LOVE FOR MINE TO SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY STAMP ADDICT AND HAVE HIM CATCH THE EXCITEMENT! ( THAT WAY HE WON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN I BUY OUT THE SHOP!)

Can't wait to meet you too.

I thought of that too, Kathi, but figured it would already be pretty crowded.  I don't know how many of us will have "extra" spouses along for the trip.  It would be nice if they could come for that first hour, though, just to get a feel for what we will be doing.  I doubt if my husband would want to stay all evening anyway.  (My husband already knows I'm going to buy out the shop!)

Lol. Mine has every intention of tossing me in the general direction of the door, and getting out of there.. he's got his entire weekend planned in WI, and it doesn't include Gina or her gorgeous store..

I don't get it either.
If my hubby were coming with me, he would come just for the pizza! Lol! Or to just watch how excited I am! But beware, Pat and I get in on Wednesday, so the store may be all sold out by the time you get there! We'll be headed to the airport this time next week! Woohoo!

I hope Gina is ready for us lol.

Hey everyone - the sneak peaks have started - now I'm really getting excited.

And there was an email from Gina updating supply list and giving some additional info.

You ladies and gents do not know how lucky you are to be going to this event. I'm on oxygen 24/7 so I do't think I will ever be able to go.  Please tell us all about it when you get back home

I, for one, know how lucky I am, Kathleen!  I'm so sorry to hear of your health problems.  Thankfully, My COPD is well under control.  I'm almost 71 and felt that, when I made the decision to go, it was sort of now or never for me.  We just never know what a year will bring.  Fortunately, my husband understood how bad I wanted to go and offered to drive me.  This is definitely a once in a lifetime trip.  Wish we could all be there!!!!!

5 More Sleeps!  Woot Woot!  I know you all are getting excited, because I am too!  Giant Ink party! LOL  <3  See y'all soon! :) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service