stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Join us for the Event of the year! Christmas in the Village!

Hey StampTV Friends!

Give yourself an early Christmas present and join us for Christmas in the Village at Village Paper & Ink!

This will be the most fun event ever!

We will have a live release party, HUGE goody bag including the entire Christmas release, two full days of classes with the team, dinners, wine, live music... what are you waiting for?

Call toll free 1-844-358-1447 to reserve your spot now!
(Space is very limited) 

I hope you can join us!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 4599

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Judy do you have the list of supplies?  I seem unable to find my email now.

Judy Inukai said:

Do we need our supplies for Thursday night? I'm getting so excited.

Judy, was going to ask the same question. And I'm not sure excited is the word for what I am feeling! Good thing I leave tomorrow am, not sure I could wait longer!

Judy Inukai said:

Lucky you Diana.  I told my husband that I should have scheduled to leave Wednesday morning but I thought about that too late. Next time lol.

Did you get the supply list? Send me your email and I'll forward it.

Nancy Nguyen said:

Lucky you Diana.  I told my husband that I should have scheduled to leave Wednesday morning but I thought about that too late. Next time lol.

I will try to pm you.

I don't believe you will need the supplies for Thursday night! That is the release party and fun times... Friday we get down and dirty!  LOL  ;)  I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!  :)  <3 

Diana Scott said:

Judy, was going to ask the same question. And I'm not sure excited is the word for what I am feeling! Good thing I leave tomorrow am, not sure I could wait longer!

Judy Inukai said:

Thanks Karen. I didn't think we'd need supplies Thursday, but just wanted to be sure. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through tomorrow. I still have so much to do at the office - but it will be waiting for me when I get back and it will be wonderful to get away and do something fun.

Me too!  We are leaving in the morning and driving to Lafayette, Indiana tomorrow.  So excited!  Just got my supply bag all ready.  I had to make my challenge card before I could pack everything.  I keep changing the markers I am going to bring. Still not sure what I am going to wear each day.  I'm really not a tshirt kind of gal and I'm afraid I will get hot in sweatshirts.  We are still in shorts and sandals here in the South, so it's hard to think about what to wear in the North.  Trying to stay in layers.  So anxious to meet everyone!  One more sleep!!!!!!

Diana Scott said:

Judy Inukai said:

Supplies:

Black Ink Pad (Memento if possible)

Scissors

Acrylic Blocks (Variety of sizes or bring a MISTI!) One stamp is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" so bring a huge block or bring one of you cuttlebug or big shot acrylic plates to use as a stamp block.

Adhesive for taping layers together. I recommend a tape runner and some refills.

Stamp Cleaner and scrub pad of your choice (Or your favorite way of cleaning your stamps)

A Scor-buddy, Scor-pal or other Scoring tool that you like to use.

A pen and notebook for taking notes and a camera (or phone) for taking pictures!

How to Dress:

COMFORTABLY! We love sweat pants, jeans, stretchy pants, sweat shirts, t-shirts, comfy clothes, whatever you feel good in! This is NOT a fashion show so we want you to be comfy! It's Stamping, Stamping, Stamping!! :)

The weather in Wisconsin is weird, so we can have all four seasons in one day. Bring a sweater or sweatshirt in case it's cold (even inside) and dress in layers so you can strip off the sweatshirt if it gets hot.

Food:

We will have bottled water on hand all day and each morning, we will have coffee, both regular and decaf along with tea choices.

Our Thursday night dinner will be a pizza party with salad, soda, water, wine and cupcakes.

Our Saturday night dinners is a variety of wraps, veggie trays, fruit trays, chips, soda, wine and a Sundae bar.

If you have special dietary needs, you can certainly bring food. Please label it and we can store it in our fridge for you.

We can't wait to see you! The in-store party starts at 5:00 PM on Thursday night, October 13th! See you soon!

Here the copy/paste from an earlier email about what to bring, what to wear and where to eat! Hopefully that can help!
Thanks Anne.

WOOHO!  WE MADE IT!

WE ARRIVED IN KENOSHA TONITE AROUND 9 P M. VERY LONG TRIP BUT I AM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE AND OF COURSE FOR THE RELEASE PARTY. 

SEE ALL OF YOU TOMORROW!

At the airport waiting to board. Should arrive just after noon. Can't wait.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service