stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Join us for the Event of the year! Christmas in the Village!

Hey StampTV Friends!

Give yourself an early Christmas present and join us for Christmas in the Village at Village Paper & Ink!

This will be the most fun event ever!

We will have a live release party, HUGE goody bag including the entire Christmas release, two full days of classes with the team, dinners, wine, live music... what are you waiting for?

Call toll free 1-844-358-1447 to reserve your spot now!
(Space is very limited) 

I hope you can join us!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 4607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I haven't been very vocal, but I am VERY EXCITED about coming. I think I was the last one on the waiting list and I'm still pinching myself. I felt like I won the lottery when I got the call. It is going to be so much fun to meet everyone and interact with Gina and members of the DT. I've been checking my credit card all week and finally noticed yesterday that it had been charged, so that makes it more real. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to take advantage of the World Card Making Day special and place an order or just wait until I get to the store and go CRAZY.

I think we all are taking an extra suitcase so we can shop in the store Judy. Lol

Ya'll are just cracking me up!  LOL  When we meet, I will probably have bags under my eyes from lack of sleep!  LOL  Every night I got to bed way later than normal, and then I lay there for another hour or two just thinking about it and about meeting you all. So,  I know when I get there I am going to want time to slow down just a bit so we can all soak it up and enjoy every second!  :)  <3 

Don't we sound like little kids at Christmas lol.

if we r this excited now can u imagine what the next 2 weeks will be like!  My husband is just glad he is gone all week and doesn't have to listen to me. But he did say he would drive me so I don't have to drive thru Chicago .  so he's not all bad.LOL.

Mine, too, Sandra.  Says he's going to watch football all day Saturday, so I'm not going to feel guilty.  I do feel like a kid at Christmas.  I don't think any of my family understands, but they are all really happy for me.  So looking forward to meeting you all!

World Card Making Day?  Did I miss something?

Retta,

World Card Making Day is the first Saturday in October. In the e-mail Gina sent out earlier today about her new video she said there was a 15% discount in the store until midnight tomorrow night and she was hosting a challenge for World Card Making Day, but I haven't seen it listed here on Stamp TV.

Nancy, I'm driving so I may bring a trailer LOL.

Nancy Nguyen said:

I think we all are taking an extra suitcase so we can shop in the store Judy. Lol

You are too funny. Maybe I will rent s uhaul truck to dive back home lol.

Thank you, Judy.  I didn't read to the end.  Second time I have done that and almost missed a sale.  From now on I'm reading to the end!!!! Don't think I can take advantage of this sale.  I want to be able to get what I want when I go to Gina's store.  

Judy Inukai said:

Retta,

World Card Making Day is the first Saturday in October. In the e-mail Gina sent out earlier today about her new video she said there was a 15% discount in the store until midnight tomorrow night and she was hosting a challenge for World Card Making Day, but I haven't seen it listed here on Stamp TV.

I'm fairly new to cardmaking so I can't wait to meet all u ladies and learn all your tricks and tips.  It will be so educational for me.  Who ever thought learning could be so much fun.  counting down.  My husband keeps threatening to take my credit card from me, but I told him thats ok I have my number memorized. LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service