stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Join us for the Event of the year! Christmas in the Village!

Hey StampTV Friends!

Give yourself an early Christmas present and join us for Christmas in the Village at Village Paper & Ink!

This will be the most fun event ever!

We will have a live release party, HUGE goody bag including the entire Christmas release, two full days of classes with the team, dinners, wine, live music... what are you waiting for?

Call toll free 1-844-358-1447 to reserve your spot now!
(Space is very limited) 

I hope you can join us!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 4608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We aren't staying at the Hampton Inn.  We are staying close to the airport.  At the time we made reservations, we were told the Hampton Inn was sold out, so we went another way. My hubby and I will probably get there around noon, too.  We are driving to West Lafayette, Indiana on Wednesday and on to Milwaukee on Thursday.  Our neighbor is from there and says it's about four hours from West Lafayette.  We have to drive through Chicago, so that might take some extra time. Just so we are there by five!

Ok see you there.
Girls. Got my Golden Ticket Today.

Got mine and Pat's also!  So excited! 

Yay we are getting very close can't wait.

I got mine, too!  See you in two weeks!!!!!!!

Yay.

Well, I know we aren't the only three (5) going, but apparently we are either the most excited or the most vocal! LOL!!!!

That is funny. It seems to be all I focus on right now. It could be because I have not had a vacation in 4 years. Lol.

Im excited for y'all and I'm not even going this year!  :D  Getting close!!

Retta, I was thinking the same thing. This is something I never imagined I would be able to do. Our vacations are to go see kids and grandkids or to Vegas - never anywhere just for me to enjoy! I do love Vegas. Just so excited!
Lol.. current conversations in our house:

Hubs- Since will be there any way, do you want to....
Me- No.
Hubs- What about..
Me- No.
Hubs- You mean you really just want...
Me- Yes.

The end.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service