stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Join us for the Event of the year! Christmas in the Village!

Hey StampTV Friends!

Give yourself an early Christmas present and join us for Christmas in the Village at Village Paper & Ink!

This will be the most fun event ever!

We will have a live release party, HUGE goody bag including the entire Christmas release, two full days of classes with the team, dinners, wine, live music... what are you waiting for?

Call toll free 1-844-358-1447 to reserve your spot now!
(Space is very limited) 

I hope you can join us!

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 4602

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cindy, Thanks. Just re-read the email. Hope she finds something. Sure we will figure something out. The gal I talked to said might just be a quirk in their system. So excited to be going!

Cindy Horvath said:

Diana - in Gina's email, she said that she is also looking at another hotel, potentially with shuttle service, and would email again when she had more info..

soooo very excited to be attending!! Can't wait to meet everyone. My  husband is driving me ...we're coming from Massachusetts!

When can people who cannot attend get their stamps and StampTV sets?

Hi,
The release party is that Thursday, 10/13. New items should be in the online store at 7:00 pm Central Time the day of the release party. :)

Kathleen said:

When can people who cannot attend get their stamps and StampTV sets?

IS IT TIME YET??

My husband is driving me, too, Kathi!  Feel a little guilty about being busy most of the time we are there, but he offered!  Actually glad we are free Friday night for a little date! I know I am having trouble thinking about anything else but the trip! See you there!!!!!

KATHI KELLY said:

soooo very excited to be attending!! Can't wait to meet everyone. My  husband is driving me ...we're coming from Massachusetts!

Mitchell International is the Milwaukee airport.

DonnaBarb said:

Which airport does the shuttle go to?

We all think alike as far as the empty suitcases go.  We may leave the store empty lol.

Retta Rae said:

My husband is driving me, too, Kathi!  Feel a little guilty about being busy most of the time we are there, but he offered!  Actually glad we are free Friday night for a little date! I know I am having trouble thinking about anything else but the trip! See you there!!!!!

KATHI KELLY said:

Just received my Hampton Inn confirmation. Stephanie called me this am and I got the last room! Some are now on a waiting list, but they are hoping some will open up next week. Feeling very lucky! Now to get some sleep for the next month as Sooooo excited!

MKE - Milwaukee

DonnaBarb said:

Which airport does the shuttle go to?

Wow, this sounds really exciting.  Please do it again next year and every year after.  My Dad has been gone for 3 months and he is coming back then.  He just turned 93 and I have missed him so much.  I wonder if he would travel with me. (Lol).  I hope everyone that attends the Christmas in the Village has a wonderful time.  Hopefully, one day Ms. Gina K. I'll get to meet the amazing lady that produces super products and cares about each and every customer.  You give a lot of people Peace & Joy.

I wish we could have learned about this sooner so that we would be abel to save the money for it. Maybe next year? Will this be a yearly event?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service