stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey Y'all!  Bet you though we forgot...we did,....so sorry Y'all!  BUT, we are announcing both the Release Party  Winners (Which Karen has done in another post)  AND the hop winners which Im doing now!  Sooo, I'll hush and get on with it!  drumrollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......................................

Day 1

-----------------------------------------

The winner was pulled from Gina's Blog.  The winning comment:

amymwzJanuary 15, 2018 at 12:24 PM The flamingos really are so cute. Sean, your designs rock. Hope you are felling better lately!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2

The winner was pulled from Karen's Blog:

Blogger jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

OH my goodness, that black gingham made those colorful images POP!!! What great designs and color pairing!! Love every one of them!

January 16, 2018 at 5:27 PM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3

The winner was pulled from Donna's Blog:

Judy InukaiJanuary 17, 2018 at 10:19 AM

WOWZER - awesome cards. I love the jar of flowers against the black and white background. Your tropical flower cards are all so cheery on a cold wintry day.

=================================================================
Congrats to you three! Be sure and send your info to info@ginakdesigns.com and put Blog Hop Winner Day 1, 2 or 3 (whichever day your name was picked) in the subject line so we can get that awesome $25.00 GC right back to you!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Again, thanks to ALL of you that hopped along with us! It means the world to all of us, reading your comments, which then in turn inspires US to keep doing what we do! That and the fact the Gina K. has awesome Stuffs! :D

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

typo!!!!   It is supposed to be January

Congratulations everyone!  Have fun shopping:)

Congrats all. Happy spending lol

Congrats everyone!  Enjoy!

Congratulations to all the winners!

Woo hoo! I'm excited. I think this is the first time I've won a prize on a blog hop. They are always such fun. Thanks to Gina and the DT for always providing amazing inspiration.

Congratulations to all three of you!  Enjoy your shopping! :)

Congratulations everyone!

Congratulations to all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service