stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to a fun Gina K. Designs Design Team hop. Today we are sharing cards we made with stamp sets from this month's release. We will also like to extend an invitation to join us for today's party which starts at 7:00 pm Central Time in the  Stamp TV Release Party ForumEverything will go "live" at 7:00 pm Central in Gina's Store, so there won't be any long wait to start shopping!  Hope to see you there!!

To kick things off, here are some sneak peeks of what you will see on today's hop, as well as later on at the party!

Hope to see you at the party, here are all the details again:

Ready to start the hop? Here's the list of all those participating:

Happy hopping!

Views: 3520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok just hopped.   Told hubby the total that could probably be spent here in one shot to obtain everything that is considered a "necessity" just from this site, and of course the head just shook and he chuckled.

lovely hop, look forward tos eeing how the release looks tonight

Oh boy, this is so fun. This is one of my favorite times at Stamp TV...the release of even more stamp sets and beautiful samples.

This will be my first Release Party too but it sounds so exciting I'm betting I'll be hopping over to the store with a long list!

I'll be attending too - for my first time!  I'm excited.  Jeanne

We'll miss you at the party!

Olga Kobyakova said:

The pieces look great! Unfortunately I won't be able to be with you at the party because of huge time difference. But I'm looking forward to seeing all the new stamp sets. 

Glad you're all enjoyed/enjoying the hop! Excited to read some newbies will be joining us and looking forward to seeing them and the rest of you in about an hour!!!

I've never been a fan of blog hops, but I really enjoy the Gina K blog hops.  They are so much fun, and soooo inspirational.  (Not to mention we get a sneak peak of what's to come!)

I really admire Gina K's techniques and helpful explanations.  And, I love all the stamps and colored papers.  I'm new here, but know I'll be a faithful visitor.   I've even bought a Stamp-a-ma-jig!  Jeanne

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service