stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey y'all!  Sorry I am late today...I had a card made and just did not like it!  LOL!  Every have that happen!?  Wellll, took me a bit, but finally got another made.  :D 

This week's challenge is called, It Takes Two, Only Two!  Which means, you can only use TWO colors, and that does include neutrals, on this challenge!  AND NO designer papers!  Only all that lovely cardstock out there!  and then just two of them!  Here is my card I made(over):

On my card, my two colors are kraft and white!  Like I said, neutrals are considered a color for this challenge!  For my card I used the following two sets:

Winter Cheer StampTV kit

and

the sentiment is from Theresa's set:

Peace and Joy

I took the trees from the set and made them look like birch trees..at least I hope they do!!  Alright, here are the rules:

Be sure and have your creation uploaded to our gallery no later than Sunday, Nov. 2nd, 8PM CST.   Be sure to add the tag  STV14MON42 on your uploaded card so we can see your creation and find it for the drawing of that awesome grab bag of GKD goodies!  Can't wait to see what yall all come up with!!  Go forth and Create!!

Here is a link to this challenge's Gallery:

STV14MON42 Gallery

Views: 1745

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ohh - I love this card, Cat! And the challenge sounds like fun. I think I'll have to see what I can create for this one!

I love this!  Both your gorgeous card and the challenge.

hhmmm, gets you thinking, doesn't it??  Me too!

Can you use colored embellishments??  Other than the two colors that you paper is??

You know what? I'm going to try this one. Terrific card, Cat. Interesting challenge.

I did not have this kind of card in mind originally, but circumstances prompted me to make this type. HERE is my card for this challenge.

Can you use two cards if you want to???

This is beautiful Cat!  What a great challenge too!

Cat, your card is gorgeous!! What a wonderful challenge. I had fun trying this out. HERE is my card.

Maybe my card won't qualify either as I used two shades of green along with the red. I assumed that was just two colors but I could be wrong. If so, let me know and I will delete the code on it.
Verna Angerhofer said:

I did not have this kind of card in mind originally, but circumstances prompted me to make this type. HERE is my card for this challenge.

Love your card, great Challenge....I just made a card for it....WITH Designer Paper!  Doh!  lol  Back to the craft room lol

You can use colored embellishments, but must be in the colors you choose, or shades there of.  Like A red brad doesnt have to be an exact match of the red you used in cardstock, but it does have to be red, kwim?  And to your other question, you can make as many cards as you like!  :D 

Selina Macisco said:

Can you use colored embellishments??  Other than the two colors that you paper is??

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service