stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello, 

Just wondering when the inserts for the Sunshine & Love kit will be available as I am 'cleaning' my area.  What that really  means is I am putting labels on the new ink pads & wanted to put the new stamp sets in w/ labels too!  

I also just saw, don't know why I haven't before, the Color Companions Color Chart & think it is GREAT - Are you going to be updating it by chance?  

Enjoy the day, 

Kathi

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do not understand why no one is responding to your inquiry. But what I do is make my own inserts. I keep my stamp set in pencil protectors that are half sheet size.  So I keep the acetate pre printed sheet and attach that to white layering weight. Add my own label and put the stamps on storage sheets. If it has die cuts they go on magnet sheets and all that goes in the pocket. Now I am starting to make the removable labels (for masking) and outline shapes that match stamps.

I did not think of that - Thanks Bonnie!

Bonnie said:

Do not understand why no one is responding to your inquiry. But what I do is make my own inserts. I keep my stamp set in pencil protectors that are half sheet size.  So I keep the acetate pre printed sheet and attach that to white layering weight. Add my own label and put the stamps on storage sheets. If it has die cuts they go on magnet sheets and all that goes in the pocket. Now I am starting to make the removable labels (for masking) and outline shapes that match stamps.

Hi Kathi,

We have changed the way we do out inserts. I recommend cutting a sheet of white card stock in half and stamping the images onto the card stock to create your own insert. That will fit inside the back or you can punch holes in it and add it to a small binder. If you use large binders, you can do two full sets on a sheet. :) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service