stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hey everyone- Great news!

We got word today that our revised ink pads have shipped from the manufacturer and the two issues have been fixed.

The Cherry Red reinkers will be delayed another week or two, however, we will ship everyone's ink pads as soon as they arrive. We will not hold up shipping because of the reinkers. We will just ship those separately when they arrive so you can have your ink pads sooner.

Thanks so much for your patience with us and we are truly very sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused anyone.

Hugs,

Gina K.

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was very quick, Gina!  You must be super happy about that.

And I'm super happy, too!  My order has been champing at the bits to leave the shopping cart, LOL!  And with all of the wonderful Kraft videos, I have added a pack of Kraft as well!  I'm definitely ready for some happy mail!  Thanks for being so quality-conscious and communicative, Gina!  Must be stressful for you to try to keep so many customers happy!  You are doing a super job at it! (And Tom, too!)

Thanks guys! Yes, we are very happy that we chose a fantastic manufacturer!!

Thanks so much, Gina!

Cannot wait for them to arrive so I can order them!!

oooooo  just ordered 7 pads, 7 matching papers, 1 stamp set, and 2 ribbons  had to limit myself to allow for the shipping and stay within my 200.00 budget!!  :)

Thanks Gina, I received my replacement ink pads today.  You guys rock!

I got my order of them today. Plan to play tomorrow if possible. Gonna get real inky! I was very sad when I went earlier to order and they were out of them. But I checked every day and as soon as I saw they were back, my shopping cart was quickly filled. And, thanks for the quick shipping. I am astonished that they arrived already.

Got mine today too! I ordered them Wednesday and they were here today....only 4 days!!! You guys rock! Thanks so much for the speedy service, I love, love, love them. The color is so saturated and intense. Can't wait for more colors!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service