stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

You can click on this photo to make the rules larger and easier to read. 

Happy Stamping from all of us at StampTV!

Views: 4657

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Debbie, look at the rules on the challenge you are wanting to enter... this challenge rules were from 2013, and the wording is a little different. It must have been overlooked when Gina was cleaning house recently. If you make a card and you have not posted it anywhere.... and it fits in the Monthly challenge (using only STV Kit images and greetings) and it fits in a weekly challenge it is a perfect way to enter both challenges!  The rules are slightly different in the monthly challenge. (as you can only enter 3 times) I Hope that clears things up for you! :) 

Debbie Davis said:

Thank you for the information :)  This is my first year that I have joined in on the fun of the challenges in January.  This may be a little to late to ask since the year is almost over.  When doing the monthly and weekly challenges I have sometimes created a card that can be used for both challenges.   Is this except-able to be doing the challenges this way?   I had thought i seen somewhere that as long as it wasn't a card or project used previously in another months challenge.  I absolutely am grateful that I was told about this group.  I love getting cards and projects done again.  

Thank You Karen very much 

Thank you, I absolutely just love this group.  You are all so talented and very inspiring.  I so look forward to the video's and seeing the beautiful cards that not only the illustrators/moderators make, but all the members in the challenges.

You are welcome Susan! :) 

Susan Wareham said:

Thank You Karen very much 

Thank you Debbie, and we are so thankful for our members. <3 
Debbie Davis said:

Thank you, I absolutely just love this group.  You are all so talented and very inspiring.  I so look forward to the video's and seeing the beautiful cards that not only the illustrators/moderators make, but all the members in the challenges.

How do I find out who is chosen as winner for a challenge?

At the top /\ of the page where it says Forum put your mouse over that and then there will be a drop down, click Big News.  Also  under challenges, click on the past winners. You will see all the post on the winners and stuff! If you still have trouble I will grab the link for you.  :) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service