stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

You can click on this photo to make the rules larger and easier to read. 

Happy Stamping from all of us at StampTV!

Views: 4480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ladies!  Winners are actually chosen from among the Gina K only entries......anyone may play along but those that use GKD are where the winners are chosen from.  We do not have a set program for choosing.  The Moderator that chooses uses his/her own method.  And yes, while the winners are random, if there are obvious photography flaws, etc. they won't be chosen because part of the win is being put into the Featured Gallery.  But any experience level of cardmaking can win!!!

Thank you, Lee for your explaining.  No matter how long I am here reading, I still come up with questions.  :)

"I am wondering about the policy on the challenges when it comes to digitally altering the stamps. I wanted to make one a bit larger, but was not sure if it was allowed. I reviewed the rules however it is not addressed. Any one have an thought? "
10 hours ago

Ok so am I understanding the rules correctly?? I am in Canada and if I use just Gina K stamps but another brand paper and embellishments I will be eligible for prizes and awards??  Thanks for your time :)

Kim Routhier

you could always change the color or add something different like brads or rhinestones and see where that inspiration takes you :) Good Luck

Vicki Solbrack said:

Hi I'm Vicki, a grandmother of 7 (2-8 years) and they are a blast.  My problem is, I get the stamps then have no imagination as how to put them to good use.  That's why I check out Gina's wonderful video's and use her ideas.  Plus I copy and paste the samples from the design team.  I have a huge book full of examples.  I love it that all the supplies, and card measurements are below the video.  I look forward to seeing Gina's video every day.  So I want to thank you for your ideas, therefore, I will probably not be posting a card sample for a challenge, it wouldn't be nice to make a card that someone else has already made.  :-).  

Yes Kim....only the stamps need to be Gina K Designs to be eligible for prizes!

Kim Routhier said:

Ok so am I understanding the rules correctly?? I am in Canada and if I use just Gina K stamps but another brand paper and embellishments I will be eligible for prizes and awards??  Thanks for your time :)

Kim Routhier

It's been awhile since i was here and it seems that there is only one challenge at a time now or am i not seeing all of them? 

There is a weekly Mix It Up Monday challenge.  Sometimes there are other challenges during a new release, or a special drive.  You are  seeing all of them in the challenge gallery.  :)

Rosie G said:

It's been awhile since i was here and it seems that there is only one challenge at a time now or am i not seeing all of them? 

I don't have any of her stamps but going to get some. Love her cards. I do use some of her ideals. Love her

Thank you for the information :)  This is my first year that I have joined in on the fun of the challenges in January.  This may be a little to late to ask since the year is almost over.  When doing the monthly and weekly challenges I have sometimes created a card that can be used for both challenges.   Is this except-able to be doing the challenges this way?   I had thought i seen somewhere that as long as it wasn't a card or project used previously in another months challenge.  I absolutely am grateful that I was told about this group.  I love getting cards and projects done again.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service