stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

You can click on this photo to make the rules larger and easier to read. 

Happy Stamping from all of us at StampTV!

Views: 5086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lisa!  All of the entries that use exclusively Gina K. stamps (any other products can be from any company) get put into some type of "drawing" and are randomly drawn.  You can enter multiple times with new cards/projects and your chances will be greater.  However we do keep a bit of an eye out so people don't constantly win over and over so that everyone can truly enjoy the challenges and the chances to win!

Thanks for the info.  It is a lot of fun to try to create something within the  "boundaries" of the challenges.  I find myself trying things that I probably wouldn't think of on my own.  Since I am fairly new to stamping, I am really enjoying the inspiration I get from all the entries!  And thanks for the opportunity to play along!!

Lisa, that's one of the reasons I join the challenges.  Otherwise I would be stagnant I'm sure.  I really love the inspiration I get from the variety of challenges on STV!

Lisa Babitz said:

Thanks for the info.  It is a lot of fun to try to create something within the  "boundaries" of the challenges.  I find myself trying things that I probably wouldn't think of on my own.  Since I am fairly new to stamping, I am really enjoying the inspiration I get from all the entries!  And thanks for the opportunity to play along!!

Hi I'm Vicki, a grandmother of 7 (2-8 years) and they are a blast.  My problem is, I get the stamps then have no imagination as how to put them to good use.  That's why I check out Gina's wonderful video's and use her ideas.  Plus I copy and paste the samples from the design team.  I have a huge book full of examples.  I love it that all the supplies, and card measurements are below the video.  I look forward to seeing Gina's video every day.  So I want to thank you for your ideas, therefore, I will probably not be posting a card sample for a challenge, it wouldn't be nice to make a card that someone else has already made.  :-).  

This is THE most difficult site to navigate.  I want to upload my card

but I don't see anything anywhere on how and where to do this.

Hi Sheila, I've not been here all that long but I know if you click on forum at the upper part of the page then to HELPFULL SITE INFO  on the drop down there's a lot of helpful information. In the Forum there's also an ASK  US that is great for getting answers to any questions you might have I know I've learned a lot there. Welcome and I look forward to your cards. This link might help http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/how-to-upload-your-stamped I hope you have as much fun on STV as I'm having. I hope I've helped.

Sheila Lile said:

This is THE most difficult site to navigate.  I want to upload my card

but I don't see anything anywhere on how and where to do this.

Carole,

Thanks, I went to that site and it's to upload to the gallery not the challenge.

I did find I got my card into the gallery...but I still can't find the place to upload

for the challenge.  Guess I will email for help.  Thanks, again.

To upload for the challenge, type the challenge number into the tag line when you upload.  It will appear in the challenge.

Hope this helps.  You can always send a note to the challenge team member and they can help you further.

Sheila Lile said:

Carole,

Thanks, I went to that site and it's to upload to the gallery not the challenge.

I did find I got my card into the gallery...but I still can't find the place to upload

for the challenge.  Guess I will email for help.  Thanks, again.

This is my first time entering a challenge. So nervous, all the cards posted are always so pretty. Your card is amazing.Two borders great challenge. Here is my card

Attachments:

Hi Epps!  To enter the challenges you need to upload the card into the gallery and put the keyword or tag into the box for tags so we can find it!  So glad you are enjoying playing along!

OMGosh, it was so intimidating when I first started to enter Challenges. 

It is really so easy.  Follow the Challenge directions.  Make a new card, and when you upload your card, and describe the makings of it.

Simply go to the TAGS part....and enter the letters of that Challenge.  For instance:  STV14MON29.  All capital letters, and the numbers all typed in, one after the other, without spacing but, make sure to follow it with a comma.  Before you then go into the stamp sets used, etc.

You know you have it correctly done, if you click on those letters, and numbers, and it takes you right to the Challenge Gallery.... and trust me, I check every single time, because I have accidentally used the letter "I" instead of the number, and my entry was lost off in limbo somewhere.  LOL

Good luck to all the entrants, always!

I would LOVE to know what Random Program they use here, to pick winners.  Like some of the other sites, they show the "number" picked.  It seems to be the nicest non-judgmental way to pick winners.

Winners here, are not chosen by merit of the card, isn't that right?  IF it is random, that makes sense.  Just checking. 

It seems that all the questions about "Picking winners" haven't really been answered, I noticed.  Can't we be told just how winners are picked?  I know there are a bunch of us that would like to know, but are hesitant to ask.  I hope that is a fair question, I am not trying to be rude, or anything. 

I've wondered about winner picking a lot.  I like the challenges as they make me stretch and try new things.  I never feel my cards are great, so I never expect to win, but am overjoyed when I have won.  The grab bags are a wonderful treat!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service