stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

One of our stampin' family needs thoughts, prayers, cards!!

Karen Knegten.........a wonderful and active stamper here on Stamp TV.........is in the hospital.  She just had surgeries for brain aneurysms and will have a long recovery.  If you pray I'm sure her and her family would appreciate every prayer.  If you could send a card I know each and every one will show her how much we all care and shower her with love and support!

You can also leave a message here and we'll direct her hubby here so they can read all the encouraging words!!

Address updated below................

UPDATE: April 3 -

Vicki spoke with Karen today and she said she wanted to wash her hair and to stamp!!!  Now THAT is a fabulous update already!!!!  So, so wonderful to hear!!!!!

UPDATE: April 10 -

From Tina:

Hey all... asking everyone to please continue praying!  Karen isn't doing so well. She's losing electrolytes and is not just tired... but exhausted. Her hubby, CJ, ask that you continue remembering her in your prayers. She's still in ICU and it seemed like she was just moving along fabulously but now they are struggling with getting her brain to understand she needs the electrolytes. Thank you for your support and continued prayers. *HUGS*

UPDATE: April 19 -

The only new info is that she is still in ICU recovering slowly.  I know she's enjoying all the cards and prayers and thoughts!!  We'll keep them coming her way and hopefully hear more news soon!

UPDATE: April 21 -

From Camille:

"Day 21: Karen was moved to a regular room late yesterday afternoon but it will be a short stay as she will be going to rehab. Karen will let you all know when she is ready to start communicating with you. On Karen's behalf, as well as all of us, thank you for your continued support, prayers, and good wishes. since Karen's whereabouts are in limbo, please feel free to mail cards to her
c/o R.S.V.P. Rental Services, 350 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington IL 60010
and I will make sure she gets them. Thanks!"

((I just wanted to add that Karen's birthday is April 28 if you want to send along a special birthday wish too!))

Views: 2405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful news about Karen!  Going into rehab means she's on the mend.  Lee, I posted a card to Karen a bit over a week ago.  It will probably take two weeks to arrive from Australia, so hopefully the hospital will forward her mail to her.

anymore news about Karen????

Marie...she's amazing and back to stamping and playing along here with us on Stamp TV challenges!!!  We are so happy!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service