stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

One of our stampin' family needs thoughts, prayers, cards!!

Karen Knegten.........a wonderful and active stamper here on Stamp TV.........is in the hospital.  She just had surgeries for brain aneurysms and will have a long recovery.  If you pray I'm sure her and her family would appreciate every prayer.  If you could send a card I know each and every one will show her how much we all care and shower her with love and support!

You can also leave a message here and we'll direct her hubby here so they can read all the encouraging words!!

Address updated below................

UPDATE: April 3 -

Vicki spoke with Karen today and she said she wanted to wash her hair and to stamp!!!  Now THAT is a fabulous update already!!!!  So, so wonderful to hear!!!!!

UPDATE: April 10 -

From Tina:

Hey all... asking everyone to please continue praying!  Karen isn't doing so well. She's losing electrolytes and is not just tired... but exhausted. Her hubby, CJ, ask that you continue remembering her in your prayers. She's still in ICU and it seemed like she was just moving along fabulously but now they are struggling with getting her brain to understand she needs the electrolytes. Thank you for your support and continued prayers. *HUGS*

UPDATE: April 19 -

The only new info is that she is still in ICU recovering slowly.  I know she's enjoying all the cards and prayers and thoughts!!  We'll keep them coming her way and hopefully hear more news soon!

UPDATE: April 21 -

From Camille:

"Day 21: Karen was moved to a regular room late yesterday afternoon but it will be a short stay as she will be going to rehab. Karen will let you all know when she is ready to start communicating with you. On Karen's behalf, as well as all of us, thank you for your continued support, prayers, and good wishes. since Karen's whereabouts are in limbo, please feel free to mail cards to her
c/o R.S.V.P. Rental Services, 350 W. Northwest Highway, Barrington IL 60010
and I will make sure she gets them. Thanks!"

((I just wanted to add that Karen's birthday is April 28 if you want to send along a special birthday wish too!))

Views: 2445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great news! Thanks for the update, Vicki. Karen is in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the update Vicki.  I have been checking to see if there were updates.  SOOOOO appreciate this.  Was this a complete shock for them? 

Karen, dahling, prayers are sent up for your speedy and thorough recovery!  Love you lots, gf! ;D

Oh how glad to hear the update!!! How long will she be in hospital or is there somewhere else we can send a card?

Get well soon xx

So  glad to hear the update.  The first thing I do in the morning is go in here and check for an update.

Happy news!!  Sending more good thoughts for a speedy recovery!

I am so happy to hear the update..  will continue to pray your speedy recovery. 

What fabulous news to read. I hope you are in your craft room stamping away soon!! So glad you're on your way to recovery!

Showering you with prayers, Karen.  May you be blessed with a quick recovery and good health.

Wonderful, wonderful news!!!  Sounds like Karen is on the mend.

Wonderful news!  Thank you for keeping us updated Vicki.   Do we send cards to the hospital or to her home to be delivered by family?

Vicki Dutcher, GKD DT said:

UPDATE!  i physically just talked to Karen!  She sounds FABULOUS!!  Very coherent and ready to stamp!  She is still in ICU and not sure how much longer but all she wants to do is WASH HER HAIR!!  LOL  Sounds good to me!

I told her to expect lots of cards--- Let's bury her in them!!

Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes -- it is working!!

GREAT NEWS UPDATE on Karen. Thanks Lee.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service