stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I have been a member of STV for probably 4 years now. When I started I didn't know anything about card making, and I have to say some of my creations were, shall I say, rather primitive....ahem. Anyway, I have made many, many friends here over the past 4 years, and have learned so much! Today I was looking at some of the beautiful cards in the gallery, and realized that EVERYONE has just gotten better and better at this craft. We have ALL grown, and greatly improved together!  And it's mostly due to learning from each other - and Gina, of course. Isn't it all just GRAND?!!!!

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I agree it is GRAND! Everyone is so supportive and always leave nice comments for each other. I've really learned a lot from Gina and the design team as well as the members in general. Tons of good inspiration floating around STV.

Judy, I am certainly with you on this.  I have been a member about the same time and I have met so many helpful and crafty people.  You were the first one that I reached out to about putting a watermark on my pictures.  Do you remember that?  Well that is all how it started and now we are so much better.  Love your comment.  I did not miss a Wednesday when Gina posted her videos, I even peaked at them, while at work.  Would not miss a one and often go back for another look over and over again. 

All true, Judy!    Aren't we all a lucky bunch!?!?

I thrive off of looking at everyone's creations, each of you INSPIRE me, and for that I am grateful!

“You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.”  --Maya Angelou

Well said my dear Judy! It will be 3 years for me the end of August. I have met so many fun & fabulous people here! You all brighten my day, and not to mention your Inspiring creations! (Hugs)…. I'm going to go look back on all of your first post!  :) I know I have some I would like to delete, but I won't because it reminds me of how much I have learned & grown.

Love y'all, Karen  :)

How do I find out what has happened to my order that was placed on  1/18/15. Order # 0000093503  Thanks for any help.

Mildred B. Faulkner

Mildren, the easiest thing would probably be to email or call GinaK Designs and ask.

• 608-838-3258
  • info@ginakdesigns.com

If you remember your login information for the store, you may be able to track your order there.  

If you ordered the new kit, there was a shipping delay because Gina did not the get dies in stock right away. I just got my shipment email yesterday for the kit I ordered the night it came out, Jan 15th.

Hope that helps.

Mildred B. Faulkner said:

How do I find out what has happened to my order that was placed on  1/18/15. Order # 0000093503  Thanks for any help.

Mildred B. Faulkner

Heidi... said:

Mildren, the easiest thing would probably be to email or call GinaK Designs and ask.

• 608-838-3258
  • info@ginakdesigns.com

If you remember your login information for the store, you may be able to track your order there.  

If you ordered the new kit, there was a shipping delay because Gina did not the get dies in stock right away. I just got my shipment email yesterday for the kit I ordered the night it came out, Jan 15th.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Heidi for your help.

Mildred B. Faulkner said:

Mildred B. Faulkner

Judy, you are so right! I have been a member since November 2013. Everyone has always been very supportive and I feel like I really belong here. I started scouring the web when I first started making cards and stumbled on Gina's videos which led me to the stamptv site. I knew it was where I wanted to be :-) I have been an avid follower ever since. Even though I am on the other side of the world, I feel very close to all of you and love being involved in this group. Lets hope we can all continue for many years to come. Hugs to you all ((()))

I so agree with you Judy.  When I came to this site I had never stamped before.  With the help of Gina's videos and the wonderful people I have met on this site, I have learned so much.  And, I continue to learn from each and everyone of you.  I find so much inspiration here and it only makes me want to learn more.  Thanks to all of you!

I totally agree with you Judy. I too see the growth in our craft, thanks to Gina's videos and now the DT's.  Also the feedback we get from one another and the challenges the team members organize. Nice bunch of people here!

I'll add my agreement too.  I've been on a hiatus and keep looking for my mojo when all I need to do is look through the gallery filled with talent and inspiration.  I will admit that I have CASE'd most of the members at one time or another..Lol.

I also on occasion look through my stash of cards and go "what in the world were you thinking".  It's a wonderful hobby and thanks to all of you members, designer and Gina for the continued inspiration.  "I'll be back".

That is so true!  Gina has influenced so many lives !  To bring her talents for all of us to share and learn from her videos is truly remarkable!  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service