stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Dear Gina K.

You have blog hop and they fun. But I have question for you and problem. You have some name Rema DeLeeuw And I can't leave comment on blog. Because want to crate google +proflie I don't what that is or how? I am not even sue right name of this? I know google gmail.com And I able comments that I can give my whole google gmail.com if need it just know? But, How we that have right things to comments. how we fix things like this thanks? Linda

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think she had something set wrong and eventually fixed it. So sorry about that!

what do I need be in the giveaway? I still can't comments on her blog! Thanks Linda

In 2013 you did a video using the Christmas Joy Stamp Set. You embossed the background using the Darcie Swiss Dot embossing folder.  I have been trying to locate that particular video.  Please, can you tell me where to locate it.  thanks for your time.

Connie, I did a search for Christmas Joy in the videos tab and I believe it is the September 2013 release party presentation video you are looking for.  Also, it isn't a Darice folder, but a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder that she uses.  I hope this helps.

Connie Autry said:

In 2013 you did a video using the Christmas Joy Stamp Set. You embossed the background using the Darcie Swiss Dot embossing folder.  I have been trying to locate that particular video.  Please, can you tell me where to locate it.  thanks for your time.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service