stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello there,

have a Group Question? I am still learning things around here. And I see a tab called groups. I click them on trying learn and see what each groups about and see if join the group or not. But said I must be approved. why is that? I don't wanted be approved for a group if I don't like? Or don't anything about groups? Is There away to figure out join a group or not? Without bunging the leader if you will? I trying to let people get know better. I am doing challenge here. But that's about it! I trying ways to get know people, and make more friends here: Thanks Linda 

Views: 161

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Linda, which groups are you looking at that say you need to be approved?  I know Creative Therapy is a group that needs approval.  I am curious as to which other groups need approval.  I do agree that many friends are made in groups.

Well I am not sure witch groups they were I got frustrated looking them. And a lot not active or not very active. I guess I just have one days! 

A lot of the groups you can look at, but just can't comment on. If you join, I believe it just gives access to commenting.

thanks for let me know Karen!

Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator said:

A lot of the groups you can look at, but just can't comment on. If you join, I believe it just gives access to commenting.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service