stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Here is a card I shared in our Fill It with Flowers hop using the pencil image from the Art From the Heart set in the latest Stamp TV kit, and later today I plan to go through my stash and see what other Gina K. designs images would be fun/work well stamped in this cup, besides flowers!  What are YOUR suggestions? Go!!! :)

Tags: fillitwithflowers, stamptvkit

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think Genevieve giraffe peeking out with some greenery might be cute. Maybe you could color the cup like a giraffe too. What fun to think "outside the cup"


Super creative, Jeff!! :)
Jeff Towers said:

I think Genevieve giraffe peeking out with some greenery might be cute. Maybe you could color the cup like a giraffe too. What fun to think "outside the cup"

You might put a bit of greenery right in the center, like a plant growing.  You could also put a bird standing on the side of the cup.  Some of your basket additions might be cute in it, if they are close to the size, too.  Some of the fun shapes like candies would be fun for holidays.  You could also take the top of the campfire from The Good Life set, or parts of some of the flowers like cream floating on the top.

I think you will like the video I shot this morning for next week! ;)
Golda said:

You might put a bit of greenery right in the center, like a plant growing.  You could also put a bird standing on the side of the cup.  Some of your basket additions might be cute in it, if they are close to the size, too.  Some of the fun shapes like candies would be fun for holidays.  You could also take the top of the campfire from The Good Life set, or parts of some of the flowers like cream floating on the top.

I think your basket sets would be fun!

Tiny flowers and baby's breath! Or maybe some flowers with Sophie sitting in the middle - love that little pig! Hugs!

OK Melanie, I've got one for you. I think it should be filled with "Sweet Strawberries". I sure wish I had that stamp set. I looked it up and it is no longer available. I'm wearing my pouty face right NOW!

Are you sure it's retired and not just not on the site currently? There are many sets not listed right now with the reorganization that will be available again when all the product is back...

Sharon Fontenot said:

OK Melanie, I've got one for you. I think it should be filled with "Sweet Strawberries". I sure wish I had that stamp set. I looked it up and it is no longer available. I'm wearing my pouty face right NOW!

I'll keep looking for it - in case it resurfaces.

Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT said:

Are you sure it's retired and not just not on the site currently? There are many sets not listed right now with the reorganization that will be available again when all the product is back...

Sharon Fontenot said:

OK Melanie, I've got one for you. I think it should be filled with "Sweet Strawberries". I sure wish I had that stamp set. I looked it up and it is no longer available. I'm wearing my pouty face right NOW!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service