stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Here's an easy to follow (I hope) tutorial on how to upload your stamped creations so you can share what you love with all of us!

On the main page (once you are signed in to your stampTV account) click on the little camera icon {add photos} in the middle of the screen. You will get a pop-up screen prompting you to add photos. You will select browse where you will locate the card you want to upload. Select it and hit open and then Add Photos. It’s that easy.

Or you can select Gallery from the top tabs

and then to the right in the middle section you will see + Add Photos.

Hit Browse to locate where the photo is saved on your computer. Select it, then hit Open and Add Photos

Leave the window open while it completes the upload.

Edit Your Photo – give it a Unique NameAdd your Tags (for tips see this post)

Hit Save and you’re done!

I attached a Word Document & a PDF document with screens of each of the steps if you are a VISUAL learner. Let me know if you have any problems or additional questions.

Views: 7897

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is helpful to get my photo in the gallery but if I want to create a link from my photo to my comment in the challenge but not have that long line rather just a word that links up, HOW do you do that????  I'm very new at all of this linky stuff...  thanks in advance :)
Hiya Yvonne!  If you look right above the box you type a reply in, a long line of things you can click on.  The very first one says 'link'  ...click that and a box will pop up, and it says 'Link Text'  and Link URL   put the words you want in the link text box, and the URL to your photo in the spot that says link URL...and that should do it!   If you need anymore help, just ask again!

Why can't I upload more than 5 pictures a day??? I wanted to add some more of my works to the challenges but couldn't. =(

Olga we only allow 5 cards a day to be uploaded to keep the gallery from filling up with pages of non-GKD at a time.  We allow any stamps and any company images...but we like to keep Gina K. cards and projects more of a focal point since it is a paid site by Gina.  We have 2 challenges a week, so anyone can play with any stamps and upload their entries.  The challenges only run for a week, so there are only 2 active challenges a week and yet everyone can upload 5 cards a day.  We're happy to have you playing along with us on Stamp TV!!!!!

After I click on the camera, ntohing happens.  I have added photos before, and now somehow it is blocked.  Can anyone help me?

Hi Pam!  There is a limit of 5 uploads a day....have you reached that limit?   It usually says it in very small print in the left hand side of the box where that little camera is.  Otherwise, I dont know why it would be doing that...ning likes to act up on us every once in awhile!  :D

Got the uploads for pdf, and printed it--------BUT That's not the problem----I need to know how to upload the card into the computer, does it take special software to do this ??   I can scan on my printer, but then what???

I would love to share my cards with others, or get in the challenges or whatever--- I just don't know how to begin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.    Thanks,      Judy

Hi Judy!  That can be different depending on the type of camera you have.  You usually have an SD Card or a USB port that your camera plugs into the computer to get your photos to the computer and then you'd have software to edit your photos and get them ready to upload onto websites. 

I uploaded a card ok but I wanted to move it to one of the albums I created and don't know how.  I didn't really want it showing in the mixed gallery because there weren't any stamps involved, I just wanted to put it in my album so people can see it if they want to.

Hi Helen!  Every card will automatically go into the mixed gallery...that's the actual gallery for the site.  You can organize by album too but they'll always show up in the mixed gallery.

I am new to card making and have uploaded some of my attempts onto this wonderful site recently. I even tried the FAUXLAYERS challenge but although I can see pictures of my cards on the mixed gallery, when I click on the link on the winners page, I cant see my attempts in the gallery there. I tagged them as 'fauxlayers' as instructed but I don't know where I went wrong! Any ideas so I don't make the same mistake again?

Hi Clare!  I believe you would need to type in all caps in the tag, and no spaces.  I looked at your cards and your tag was lower case with a period on it too, and the others were Upper and lower case.  You have to put it in exactly how the host says...FAUXLAYERS to show in that gallery.   We as mods (and Gina)  know though, to look for cards upper and lower and other things too, to include in the choosing of the winner if the cards used all Gina K Design stamps.  But for future reference, make sure to put in exact as the host shows, which is most of the time all upper case! 

clare pearce said:

I am new to card making and have uploaded some of my attempts onto this wonderful site recently. I even tried the FAUXLAYERS challenge but although I can see pictures of my cards on the mixed gallery, when I click on the link on the winners page, I cant see my attempts in the gallery there. I tagged them as 'fauxlayers' as instructed but I don't know where I went wrong! Any ideas so I don't make the same mistake again?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service