stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Here's an easy to follow (I hope) tutorial on how to upload your stamped creations so you can share what you love with all of us!

On the main page (once you are signed in to your stampTV account) click on the little camera icon {add photos} in the middle of the screen. You will get a pop-up screen prompting you to add photos. You will select browse where you will locate the card you want to upload. Select it and hit open and then Add Photos. It’s that easy.

Or you can select Gallery from the top tabs

and then to the right in the middle section you will see + Add Photos.

Hit Browse to locate where the photo is saved on your computer. Select it, then hit Open and Add Photos

Leave the window open while it completes the upload.

Edit Your Photo – give it a Unique NameAdd your Tags (for tips see this post)

Hit Save and you’re done!

I attached a Word Document & a PDF document with screens of each of the steps if you are a VISUAL learner. Let me know if you have any problems or additional questions.

Views: 7312

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just loaded my first GKD photo using a GKD stamp set.  Hope it worked!  Thanks for these instructions and tips!

Thanks Donna, After looking at my page I kinda figured this was how you did it, but I was wondering how you get them into different groups, now I know... I'll start posting soon

Hi,  I have questions too...

I read on this blog post http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/updated-tagging-information that you could only use the tag GKD if all stamps used were from GKD.  Is there a difference between these 2 tags; GKD and gkd.  Or are they translated the same?  

How does one CASE a card?  I found a great example on Pinterest that linked to Easy and then I made a similar card.  Am I suppose to add the link to the card that gave me the idea?  

Still learning this blogging thing!  

Thank you   You are wonderful.

I wish adding photos was simpler. Hope you all think this is improving?
I don't think this is working!
Attachments:
Butterfly time
Attachments:

My card came out squishy when I uploaded to the gallery, can you tell me why?  When I uploaded in the Challenge comments it was just fine.  Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service