stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Here's an easy to follow (I hope) tutorial on how to upload your stamped creations so you can share what you love with all of us!

On the main page (once you are signed in to your stampTV account) click on the little camera icon {add photos} in the middle of the screen. You will get a pop-up screen prompting you to add photos. You will select browse where you will locate the card you want to upload. Select it and hit open and then Add Photos. It’s that easy.

Or you can select Gallery from the top tabs

and then to the right in the middle section you will see + Add Photos.

Hit Browse to locate where the photo is saved on your computer. Select it, then hit Open and Add Photos

Leave the window open while it completes the upload.

Edit Your Photo – give it a Unique NameAdd your Tags (for tips see this post)

Hit Save and you’re done!

I attached a Word Document & a PDF document with screens of each of the steps if you are a VISUAL learner. Let me know if you have any problems or additional questions.

Views: 7228

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is happening to me too. I add a name and it carries it over to the album name and also I entered a description and it did not add. I later added a comment to the card adding the description info. I am still learning all this uploading stuff. I did just figure out how to add my photo on my profile. Little by little I am learning. With entering all these challenges, I am slowly becoming a pro. LOL.

Glenda Giguere said:
Did something change with the uploader? In the past week, when I enter description info about a card, it is not carried forward to the card. Also, on one photo I uploaded, the name of the card was carried forward to an album by the card's name. How crazy is that?
a change occurred not long ago and we are not sure why.

After you add a photo, SKIP the part that says Add an Album and scroll down to the bottom where it says

1 Photo
► Add more details for these photos

and then you can add your details and save.
Just a question...what is the best way or how do you add a watermark to your cards before uploading them?

I have Picasa and text can be added to each photo, but I'm looking for an easier way that the watermark or text will automatically show up on each photo I upload. Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

THANKS!
I created my watermark in GIMP 2.67 (free photo editing software) and have to manually add it to the photo I am editing. There are a ton of on-line tutorials. Basically, I created it and when I add it, I create a new layer on my card, open the file as layers and can re-size it and move it accordingly. Kurtis has a great tutorial using photoshop on his blog to create a watermark

Shelly Greybeck said:
Just a question...what is the best way or how do you add a watermark to your cards before uploading them?

I have Picasa and text can be added to each photo, but I'm looking for an easier way that the watermark or text will automatically show up on each photo I upload. Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

THANKS!
Just bumping this up to help out our new members.
Tamara.....I think you are just mistaking this thread for where you need to upload.  This thread is just the explanation on how to upload.  Your card is in the gallery and that's just perfect!!  You can upload to the actual challenge thread also if you'd like!  So happy you are playing along!!!
Until recently I had no problem loading a photo & now I find no links that I use to use.  I use to see a black portion across the screen, go to add content or photo & then it went to the browse section.  Not any more!  I did however go to the quick add & it allowed me to download the photo but if I had not put the Tag on first, I could not have been able to go back in & change it.  Pls help.....this is preplexing to say the least.  Thanks!
Thanks for the heads up Jan.....let us look into this and see if we can figure out what's going on.
I pulled up the word document and poured over it. My home page is not the same as what you show. Instead of Gallery, it says Galleries and there is no + add photos on my page. What am I doing wrong?

When you are in the galleries, you will see a button up top that says 'Add'   if you click that, it will take you to a page that will have like a little photo of a camera that says 'click here'   then you click that and then you will be able to upload a photo from your computer.  See if that helps you and if not, let us know! 

Karen Wilkes said:

I pulled up the word document and poured over it. My home page is not the same as what you show. Instead of Gallery, it says Galleries and there is no + add photos on my page. What am I doing wrong?

I cannot find a camera icon or even a page with a choice of "Gallery"  there is "Galleries" and that does not take me to a place to upload a photo,  why can't I see the camera icon?  where is it

Pam.....when you click on the "Galleries" tab.....just click into any of the gallery titles that appear.  Once you are in one of those....you will see an "Add" button to the right.  If you click on that it takes you to the uploading page.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service