stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Here's an easy to follow (I hope) tutorial on how to upload your stamped creations so you can share what you love with all of us!

On the main page (once you are signed in to your stampTV account) click on the little camera icon {add photos} in the middle of the screen. You will get a pop-up screen prompting you to add photos. You will select browse where you will locate the card you want to upload. Select it and hit open and then Add Photos. It’s that easy.

Or you can select Gallery from the top tabs

and then to the right in the middle section you will see + Add Photos.

Hit Browse to locate where the photo is saved on your computer. Select it, then hit Open and Add Photos

Leave the window open while it completes the upload.

Edit Your Photo – give it a Unique NameAdd your Tags (for tips see this post)

Hit Save and you’re done!

I attached a Word Document & a PDF document with screens of each of the steps if you are a VISUAL learner. Let me know if you have any problems or additional questions.

Views: 7313

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, there isnt really a specific place that has them all listed. Because of all the different stamp sets and illustrators...would be a super long list, lol! Just remember all you have to do is put the stamp name (no space, smooshed together as in my examples above) illustrator first name, gkd, and any challenge you might be doing, each one followed by just a comma

Amy H said:
Cathy/catdidit said:
Hi Amy! The tags are different .... I'll give you some examples and maybe that will help.

gkd-- we put this in every tag that uses a Gina K stamp

Let's say you used Theresa's Out West stamp set on your card for an example, for the tag you would have:

gkd, theresa, outwest

just like that, no spaces between the stamp set names and the illustrators name. Another example would be if you used Rupa's With This Ring:

gkd, rupa, withthisring

Hope this helps!
Amy H said:
What are the tags? I think is gkd or something like that.

Thanks. Is there a place that has the tags? I know there is a link on the tutorial but the link does no work.
Thanks
Why is there sometimes a delay from the time you upload a photo to the time it actually appears in a gallery? Yesterday I uploaded a photo at around 7:30 PM and tagged it stvpf18. The photo did not appear in the stvpf18 gallery until after 9PM. When you view the photo it states it was loaded at the time it appeared in that gallery not the actual time I uploaded it. When entering photos for challenges that time difference can matter for meeting the deadline.
I havent seen that happen myself yet, from what I have seen it has been immediate. Maybe had a hiccup or something at that time? If it does that again you can let me know by posting on my page and I'll look and see if I can tell anything more though!

StampinDi said:
Why is there sometimes a delay from the time you upload a photo to the time it actually appears in a gallery? Yesterday I uploaded a photo at around 7:30 PM and tagged it stvpf18. The photo did not appear in the stvpf18 gallery until after 9PM. When you view the photo it states it was loaded at the time it appeared in that gallery not the actual time I uploaded it. When entering photos for challenges that time difference can matter for meeting the deadline.
I also wanted to add, if there is more than one page of the challenge gallery, be sure and check all of the pages for your card because those dont load like the big gallery does, like the last card uploaded first. Sometimes the card you uploaded could be on the 2nd page too.
I posted my first picture but I'm having a hard time croping it. I selected Edit Photo but the option to crop is not there.
it looks just fine to me!! You need to do your cropping before uploading your creation like with a photo edited software. I use Gimp (it's free and easy to use)

M. Mora said:
I posted my first picture but I'm having a hard time croping it. I selected Edit Photo but the option to crop is not there.
Ok. Thank you Donna.
Thanks for replying. I'll let you know if I have this problem again.

Cathy/catdidit said:
I havent seen that happen myself yet, from what I have seen it has been immediate. Maybe had a hiccup or something at that time? If it does that again you can let me know by posting on my page and I'll look and see if I can tell anything more though!

StampinDi said:
Yes, I'm aware that pictures in the challenge galleries are loaded differently then the main gallery. After I load a card I always check to make sure it appears in any special galleries I tag. For whatever reason that night it appeared in the main gallery right away, but not the challenge gallery until much later.

Cathy/catdidit said:
I also wanted to add, if there is more than one page of the challenge gallery, be sure and check all of the pages for your card because those dont load like the big gallery does, like the last card uploaded first. Sometimes the card you uploaded could be on the 2nd page too.
Did something change with the uploader? In the past week, when I enter description info about a card, it is not carried forward to the card. Also, on one photo I uploaded, the name of the card was carried forward to an album by the card's name. How crazy is that?
that does sound crazy! have not seen any of that happen, Glenda. Sorry I'm not much help!

Glenda Giguere said:
Did something change with the uploader? In the past week, when I enter description info about a card, it is not carried forward to the card. Also, on one photo I uploaded, the name of the card was carried forward to an album by the card's name. How crazy is that?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service