stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Here's an easy to follow (I hope) tutorial on how to upload your stamped creations so you can share what you love with all of us!

On the main page (once you are signed in to your stampTV account) click on the little camera icon {add photos} in the middle of the screen. You will get a pop-up screen prompting you to add photos. You will select browse where you will locate the card you want to upload. Select it and hit open and then Add Photos. It’s that easy.

Or you can select Gallery from the top tabs

and then to the right in the middle section you will see + Add Photos.

Hit Browse to locate where the photo is saved on your computer. Select it, then hit Open and Add Photos

Leave the window open while it completes the upload.

Edit Your Photo – give it a Unique NameAdd your Tags (for tips see this post)

Hit Save and you’re done!

I attached a Word Document & a PDF document with screens of each of the steps if you are a VISUAL learner. Let me know if you have any problems or additional questions.

Views: 7900

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Donna--Thank you.  Your directions were very clear, but I think I must be missing something. I got my photos uploaded with no problem, but how do I get them to show up in the gallery and in the challenge photos?
Janet...your photos will automatically show up in the gallery.  By putting different "tags" in that field on the photo then it will show up in the searches for challenges, etc.
I am doing this, but notice that most of the photos are not going into the albums noted. just the section for photos, but am putting the album in for them.
The albums are just an organizational tool for you individually.  There isn't any way for anyone else, including Moderators, to move your photos.....you might be able to add them in if you go in to "edit" mode on each photos.
did that as well, so will just keep trying and see where they end up.   Thanks anyway.  love this place. !
I'm hoping to use these directions as soon as my first order gets here, but I would like to ask if people only post pictures of cards using GinaK Designs products?  Or can you make a card using any paper, ribbon, stamps whatever?  Obviously I know she doesn't want us posting anything that "advertises" her competitors... but what about posting cards simply made with other stamps and papers since I don't have much in the way of GinaK Designs products....YET.  ???

Danielle, you can post paper crafted items using anything you have!!   We look forward to you uploading your projects and know that when you participate in the STV challenges and you use GKD you get entered into the random drawing twice!!  Kind of a bonus for using GKD if you have it and if not, well play along anyways b/c quite often it randomly falls on one who didn't and an excellent way to score some FREE Gina K. Designs stamps :o)

Danielle Reed said:

I'm hoping to use these directions as soon as my first order gets here, but I would like to ask if people only post pictures of cards using GinaK Designs products?  Or can you make a card using any paper, ribbon, stamps whatever?  Obviously I know she doesn't want us posting anything that "advertises" her competitors... but what about posting cards simply made with other stamps and papers since I don't have much in the way of GinaK Designs products....YET.  ???
Wonderful thanks!  ....will be a while before I try any "challenges" or contests because my cards are NOT EVEN CLOSE to what the rest of you are producing!  Give me some time to experiment after my stamp sets arrive... I ordered six and one free (thus why we can't afford to eat!)  lol.  ...but hey....   I'll be having a great old time in the computer room if I can stay awake! lol  :)  All my cards look like they were made by a 12 year old.  :/  I'm not very creative on my own... I really need see other peoples ideas and adapt them.
Oh Danielle, don't worry about that at all!!!  Just stamp and share.  We all have different styles and level of cardmaking and with that we change and grow as artists, sometimes turning to more simple (as I see myself doing quite a bit).  The challenges are a great way to get your feet wet so to speak, the general idea is there and you take that and come up with your own design.  I find the STV gallery to be one of the most friendly group of stampers in sharing encouragement, which we all love :o)
Jennie is sooooo right Dani.....we ALL start out card-making by trial and error and try lots of different things until we find what we love most!!!  And trust me.....we ALL still have cards we hate when we make them!!!  LOL  Please just jump on in and play along and upload whatever you make!!  You'll get lots of inspiration and encouragement along the way too!!!
Now question? how do you do the same thing for the stamptv face book?
Hi Pattie!  All you do is in the text box where you type a comment to the Stamp TV FB page is click on the little icon to add a photo and it adds in right there!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service