stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

This forum is for Gina K. Designs swap. You can host a new swap or join and existing swap. Swaps can be cards, scrapbook pages, 3- D items, themed, (such as Holiday, Birthday, etc...) The sky's the limit!
Have fun, get creative, share inspiration!

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I replied on the other thread. Send me a message or post if you have any other questions!

LaShawnda said:
I am new to this. Swap? It sounds fun. How do you do it or when is the next one? I look forward to your responses.
Hey LaShawnda
ATC's are artistic trading cards 3.5 x 2.5 inches. They can be collected or made into cards or made into gift card holders. I love this little size because they are easy to store and easy to mail. Thanks Naomi

LaShawnda said:
I am new to this. Swap? It sounds fun. How do you do it or when is the next one? I look forward to your responses.
I would love to join a Swap. What type of cards am I supposed to make and where do I send them? I read that I would have to make six cards and include postage on each one. Also, do I need to use Gina K's stamps, etc., or can I use my own supplies?

Thank you very much.
Hi Valentina
I would like to host an ATC swap. ATC's are 3.5 by 2.5 tiny artworks that can be made into cards, gift card holders or tags.
March's theme is anything about work. Send me one and you'll receive one in return. try to send an SASE with your ATC by March 15th to Naomi Bowen 1364 N.Marcy dr Longwood FL 32750.
If you use a Gina K stamp set let me know and I will start a photo album.
Thanks Naomi
Hi:
How do I join a swap?
Hi Donna--there is a current swap that is due in June that I am hosting. You can check out the thread and sign up if you want also in this swap forum. If you do not join this one, I will host another due in the fall and if you add me as your friend, I can send you a message when I open it.

Thanks for asking--Barb

Donna L. Hartman said:
Hi:
How do I join a swap?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service