stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

I just have join the Stamp-TV group - been a lover of all the YouTube videos for ages. I found this site inspiring and very helpful. Thank you for it and I'm sure that with you tips and tutorials I will take my card making to a new level.

I do have a problem that I can not open the Shop tab, and would love to brows it. I was on Amazon, but could not see any of the kits available, and found that the search for Gina K products do not deliver great results.

I have not seen a South Africa outlet selling your product, and with our current post office strikes this year it place a damper on any on-line orders. Hopefully it will be resolved soon and I can order some stamps, as I have fallen in love with the stamp designs.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Gina K inks and the Ranger inks(Distress and Archival ) As I'm new to stamping and still in the process of learning, and I have noticed that the Ranger inks are more available here.

I can not wait to make some friends here.

Tags: Newbies, crafts, to

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi and Welcome to StampTv. here is the link to the Shop  http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com  Hopefully someone else can answer you question on the inks, as i do not have the ones you are asking about.   Hope you have a great day and I hope that link works for you.  :)

Thank you Karen, unfortunately the link gave me the same message "the web page is not available"

Karen Hightower - GKD - DT said:

Hi and Welcome to StampTv. here is the link to the Shop  http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com  Hopefully someone else can answer you question on the inks, as i do not have the ones you are asking about.   Hope you have a great day and I hope that link works for you.  :)

I just tried Karen's link and it worked for me. I think you might have something going on with your internet provider. Try clearing your cache and see if it works then.

Thank you Gina, It was a setting from my internet provider. Love the stamp designs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service