stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi my name is Connie.  Would love to get to know some of you.  And hope to learn a few new things. 

Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow that is a good idea, I belong to a scrapping group and we are always looking for things like this. I will have to talk to them about it. Thanks for the idea......

Lol, collecting stash is high on my list, I started off scrapbooking but card making quickly took over.

Connie Towers said:

Thank you for such a wonderful welcome. ...what is everyone working on?  What do you like best,  scrapping, card making, collecting stash? I like it all! 

Greetings and Welcome!  You will find lots of support and inspiration here.  So glad that you found us.  

Welcome to the group and I am sure you will find lots of fun and inspiration. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. Just ask and I am sure someone will give you an answer.

Hi Connie, I am also new, so far I have had so much fun learning. Everyone is so helpful! OOps, my name is Carrie, Happy Stamping!

Speaking of being helpful, can anyone tell me a good way to clean stamps after using versamark?

I just use washing up liquid and run under water making it a little soapy, seems to do the trick and removes the sticky residue, I also forgot to mention you can also use a baby wipe, alcohol free type ones this also removes and cleans the stamps.  To be honest with all my stamps, I just either use a baby wipe or detergent to clean rinse off and leave to dry.  Hope that helps  :)

Carrie Maliwauki said:

Speaking of being helpful, can anyone tell me a good way to clean stamps after using versamark?

Welcome to the forum, Carrie, I am sure you will enjoy it here, please do not hesitate to ask any questions all the ladies and a few gents are really really nice :)

Carrie Maliwauki said:

Hi Connie, I am also new, so far I have had so much fun learning. Everyone is so helpful! OOps, my name is Carrie, Happy Stamping!

Thank you Rebecca, that is what I have been doing and I got caught up on a site to do with stamp cleaning and was told cleaning my stamps that way would harden the rubber stamps but it has been working great so far so will continue, It reassures me though hearing from someone else who knows, thanks again:)

Rebecca said:

I just use washing up liquid and run under water making it a little soapy, seems to do the trick and removes the sticky residue, I also forgot to mention you can also use a baby wipe, alcohol free type ones this also removes and cleans the stamps.  To be honest with all my stamps, I just either use a baby wipe or detergent to clean rinse off and leave to dry.  Hope that helps  :)

Carrie Maliwauki said:

Hey Connie welcome

I love this site it is full of supportive creative people.

I hope you enjoy becoming part of it.

Hi Connie- You will love it here. Wonderful people are here and Gina is our fearless leader!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service