stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

One More Time--Gina K Design Lovers---Let's do it again!

This swap is Round 5 on StampTV!  The first 4 swaps here that I hosted were so much fun and there were some OUTSTANDING cards sent in!! You can check out the albums in my gallery to see the cards from the previous swaps. So--here we go---Round 5 is up!

The swap is for full cards with any Gina K Design stamped image on it. Think flowers, birds, buds, butterflies, etc.  The image can be any set that Gina K sells--one of her own or any of her awesome designers. If Gina sells it, it counts here!!!!!!!!

Description: Full Size Card - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. You do not need to supply envelopes. Please use at least 2 layers and 1 embellishment!  This swap is for any spring themed card--think general (get well, birthday, sympathy, etc) or holiday (Easter, Mother's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc..) Sign up for as many spots as you'd like, but please, make a different design for each spot you take.  See below for how to get a prize for more than one spot.

Quantity: 5+1. You will be sending me six cards and getting five back. You will not get one of your own back, so make an extra one for yourself. The plus one is for me as the hostess.

Vendor Products: Any stamp from Gina K--use any set that she sells--but PLEASE use very good quality cardstock (GKD, SU or PTI only).  No vendor restriction on embellishments - use as many embellishments as you like. Designer papers are also encouraged, but not required.  Be Proud of Your Creation!

Due Date: Tuesday, March 15th - I will mail them as soon as I receive all swaps! If I receive the swaps early, I will send them out early. If your cards are received after the due date, I may have to return them to you. Please post on the thread when your cards are shipped. Also, please post on the thread or send me a message if there are any issues or if you need to drop out. Sometimes life interferes with stamping and it is OK to drop out of the swap--no problem!!!!  Please communicate with me as to your status.

Notification: I have a request of anyone who signs up for this swap---please add me as your "friend" here on StampTV. The only way that I can contact people is to post here on the thread or to send someone a personal message. However I can only send messages to those that are my friends, so please add me if I am not already one so that I can communicate with you on an individual basis. THANKS!

Mailing instructions: Place swap cards in a large Ziploc for waterproof purposes. Write your real name, StampTV name and swap name on a piece of paper or on the bag for identification purposes.

Swap Return: Please include self-addressed stamped envelope. The amount of postage on your SASE should be the same amount used to mail to hostess. Please include 2 additional stamps to insure enough postage to return swaps. Additional postage will be returned if not used. PLEASE SEND ONLY POSTAGE STAMPS, NO DATED STAMPS OR METERED MAIL--My Post Office will not take them. If you would rather use Priority mail, please include one $4.90 priority stamp and a self-addressed priority label. I will provide priority envelope, so you do not need to send one. If you are mailing from Canada please include $5 US to cover return postage, and I will return whatever is left to you.  Please post when you receive your cards in return too

Now, How to get a Prize:  If you sign up for more than one spot, you will get a prize in your return envie.  Sign up for three spots and get two prizes!

Please post or send a message to me via StampTV with any questions.

Please mail swaps to:

Barb Deichl

Gina K swap

S25 W30189 Jenna Lane

Waukesha, WI 53188-9136

1----Barb--done

2----Kathy Adams--received 3-11

3----Sherrie Shupe--received 3-16

4----Sherrie Shupe--received 3-16 and 2 prizes (one is from Round 4)

5----Debra Ramsey--received 2-24

6----Debra Ramsey--received 2-24 and 2 prizes (one is from Round 4)

7----Banu--received 3-5

8----Banu--received 3-5--and 2 prizes (one is from Round 4)

9----Alita Long--received 3-28

10--Alita Long--received 3-28--and 2 prizes (one is from Round 4)

11--Gale Sewell--received 3-16

12--Gale Sewell --received 3-16 and 2 Prizes (one is from Round 4)

13--Mary Catherine Ronnerman--received 3-17

14--dropped

15--dropped

16--Julie Nowosielska--received 2-3

17--Janeen Thompson--Received 1-19

18--Wendy Bagan--received 2-9

19--Wendy Bagan--received 2-9--and a prize

20--Kari Webster--received 2-12

21--dropped

22--Melissa Vannoy--received 2-26

23--Melissa Vannoy---received 2-26--and a prize

24--Joni Markowski--received 2-28

Views: 95

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Alita--thought I would post that your cards were not in Saturday's mail.  I am thinking something happened to them--either they got sent back to you for some reason or are lost.

To all Swappers:

Are all of you OK with waiting a bit longer for Alita's cards to arrive or atleast until we find out what is happening with them?  If they are here early next week, I can swap all of the cards out and get them postal by Thursday.   If they are not here, it will be a bit longer as I am heading out of town on Thursday and will not be back until Sunday.  If someone really wants their cards right away, I can swap them out separate and send them out.  Please post here or send me a message with your thoughts on waiting.

Thanks and I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I'm okay with whatever is most convenient for you, Barb. You're the one doing all the hard work. Thanks,
I am excited about getting the cards, but I am willing to wait a bit longer if need be.  I understand that things happen.  It is all good with me.

Anytime is fine, Barb. Looking forward to seeing them.
Sure!  I can be patience - great cards are always worth the wait!  Excited about receiving some beautiful card swaps!  Have a great week everyone!
I am certainly willing to wait.  Things happen.  I am excited to receive them.  Thanks for posting photos.  It makes the wait bearable.  Be blessed.

Barb said:

Alita--thought I would post that your cards were not in Saturday's mail.  I am thinking something happened to them--either they got sent back to you for some reason or are lost.

To all Swappers:

Are all of you OK with waiting a bit longer for Alita's cards to arrive or atleast until we find out what is happening with them?  If they are here early next week, I can swap all of the cards out and get them postal by Thursday.   If they are not here, it will be a bit longer as I am heading out of town on Thursday and will not be back until Sunday.  If someone really wants their cards right away, I can swap them out separate and send them out.  Please post here or send me a message with your thoughts on waiting.

I can wait, no hurry.  Janeen

joni markowski said:
I am certainly willing to wait.  Things happen.  I am excited to receive them.  Thanks for posting photos.  It makes the wait bearable.  Be blessed.

Barb said:

To all Swappers:

This is Mary Catherine Ronnerman's card.
Alita's cards are still not here--not sure where they are.  If they happen to come tomorrow, I can probably get these swapped out and postal on Thursday.  If they are not here, I will wait until I get back on Sunday.   If they are not here by then, then I will assume they are lost and will swap out everyone else's.  Thanks for your patience!

Barb and my Fellow Swapper's.

As some of you know - I am handicapped and can't drive or ride in a car very far due to vibrations from severe nerve damage after having 7 back operations.  When I started my first swap I had gotten Priority Mail Stamps,  However, I had to quit due to my hubby using them in place of regular stamps.  (He and my brother both have Alzheimer's) - so I went to online postage.  Last swap I had a problem with a young postal worker - who hadn't bothered to check to see if there was any scheduled Pick-Ups for that day.  He did come after I called but was in a huge hurry and was very rude.

For this time around - I scheduled a pick-up which the same young man came out and was in a hurry again but he did get your cards.  I went to the Post Office in person this last Saturday and the Postal Master said he would look into where my package is, was or went.  My normal letter carrier was able to vouch that He saw the young man pick up my package.  Today, the post Office called and told me that this young man had decided he wanted to go home and would mail my package the following morning.  Long story short is that he didn;t want his car to get broken into and have the package end up missing - so he took it inside his apartment.  That being said he forgot about the package.  Post Office wanted to know if they should go ahead and mail or not.  I told them to wait until I've heard from you all.

I was assured that the package would be sent asap tomorrow but I don't want any of you to have to wait any longer.  I'm thinking that Barb can go ahead and send you the cards she has and I can hold onto these for a next card swap.  I do have to admit that they are very detailed with lots of layers and embossing, ribbons, gems, etc.  so I'll leave it up to Barb and you all.  I am so very sorry that I always seem to be late because of all this Postal problems.  I don't know why my area seems to have a lot of postal problems but we do. I do enjoy everyone's cards I receive and love to see all of the creativity and inspiration that you all bring into my life.  I will go ahead and give one more swap a try - but if I have another Postal problem that will be the end of my swapping days - the aggravation just isn't worth it to me or to any of you either.

If you want them sent - I'll call the post office early tomorrow morning and tell them to ship them.

Alita,

How very frustrating for you.  I too am disabled.  I had a stroke 3 years ago an still endure left side paralysis.  Not a picnic.  I will go along with what ever the group decides.  Would love to see your work but understand if you would rather just be done with it,  Have a blessed day.

Bless your heart- I too will go with what the group says....

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service